Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buying Platinum Problem

(XBOX)TomDinh25

Thats a bunch of bull. i contacted both, microsoft and you guys and nothing solved. Instead i get this from you : 

[DE]xxxx

Hey there xX Eccal Xx!
Please be patient when submitting support tickets, spamming the support desk does not speed up responses and can potentially get your account suspended due to SPAM.
Warframe does not handle any Xbox payments directly, if you experience issues with making payments or not receiving the in-game credits you would need to contact Microsoft directly.
Thank you!

This content is a 3rd party content that microsoft is not responsible for.

xX Eccal Xx, Take a sec, and calm down, and listen to the Community Moderator, wait a day, if it doesn't go through, THEN get in contact with Xbox LIVE Support, THEN Warframe Support, Start from the service that handle's the payments until they can't do anything, THEN you go to the Game's Support.

But the key here is to be PATIENT! Things like this can happen.

That's not the removal of a freedom of speech. I'm not the government. 

Now please, do not derail.

Correct, here on Warframe's forums we like to have a mild manured environment, safe from flaming insults, so a moderator removing your insults isn't removal of freedom of speech, just like you wouldn't walk into someone's home and insult them, you respect the house rules. Thus flaming is a no go.

You're also not being robed, it's just a slight mistake/glitch in the system, and all you have to do is wait a little bit, then get in contact with Xbox LIVE support, if they can't do anything, and DE hasn't found what's causing this, DE and/or Xbox LIVE will most likely rectify the problem by either awarding the correct amount of plat and then some to your account, OR refund your money to your Xbox account, both of which can easily be done IF you're calm, and don't flip out over something so simple and jump to wild accusations. 

I'm having the same issue, paid $19.99. Almost been 24hrs. Honestly I kind of expected it. They're working on a ton of bugs and you know it'll get sorted out. The matchmaking is already hugely better, so you know things are getting fixed.

Just have to wait, and Microsoft emails a receipt/confirmation for your purchase so it's not like your money disappeared.

This is an issue that sometimes occurs on PS4 and PC as well; although Microsoft receives your payment, sometimes DE's systems can take a day (sometimes two even) to verify that they have received the money.

Especially with the PS4 and XB1 where there's a middleman service involved (in the XB1's case it's Microsoft/Xbox Live that gets the money and then sends it to DE; it may function like credit purchases where the purchase is actually 'pending' between Microsoft and DE).

So yeah, patience is a virtue. Wait a day, if it hasn't appeared then make 1 Support Ticket. Making multiple tickets in quick succession for the same issue is NOT how to get help; it doesn't speed things up and will potentially slow down, mix up responses (separate tickets assigned to separate staff) or get your ability to contact support suspended temporarily

[DE]xxxx
Please be patient when submitting support tickets, spamming the support desk does not speed up responses and can potentially get your account suspended due to SPAM.

Look i only made 2 tickets. And there gona suspend my account wow real mature. I inly filed 2 because i wasnt sure what to file it as. but whats real funny is that it shows that i cant buy the lokie prim pack because i own it yet i never got any thing in the pack, there for it isnt the middleman services problem its warframes. 

Look i only made 2 tickets. And there gona suspend my account wow real mature. I inly filed 2 because i wasnt sure what to file it as. but whats real funny is that it shows that i cant buy the lokie prim pack because i own it yet i never got any thing in the pack, there for it isnt the middleman services problem its warframes. 

And that's 1 more ticket than you should have made. But ticket number aside, when purchases don't show up first you should contact Xbox Live support as they're the ones who receive the money (it doesn't go directly to DE).

At that point the Xbox Live service needs to communicate with DE's servers to tell them "Hey, we have a buy order for item/pack X/Y/Z, enclosed is the money order/wire transfer details to allow you to take the money out of our account." During this stage your money is actually in Microsoft's hands. DE support also can't help you during this stage because they don't have access to Xbox Live monetary services.

Once DE's servers see the request, they begin processing the purchase order; sometimes it's immediate and sometimes it's not; banks, money transfers and crediting works in mysterious ways (sort of like magnets). At this stage DE support might be able tell you exactly what's going on with the platinum (or prime access purchase), whether it's pending, held, etc.

It's only after your request is processed that you are given the items. Although it's rare (especially on consoles), sometimes DE's system will reject a purchase order/attempt; in this situation the user is refunded the purchase (sometimes if the credit card runs out of funds while the purchase is still pending, etc).

Calm down a bit and take a breather, treat support courteously and they'll treat you the same in return. Support is literally there to help you.

Wow do you not read i did contact xbox and they informed me that there not responsible foe 3rd party content. Now warframe is now contecting me asking for screen shots of purchases of the content. so they can fix it. but the thing is that it shouldnt of happen in the frist place. but for you ppl that are haveing the same issue the game is worth it its just a inconvenience and to do all these steps just to get some in game credits. I seen this happen to a few friends in warface when it frist droped. 

Wow do you not read i did contact xbox and they informed me that there not responsible foe 3rd party content. Now warframe is now contecting me asking for screen shots of purchases of the content. so they can fix it. but the thing is that it shouldnt of happen in the frist place. but for you ppl that are haveing the same issue the game is worth it its just a inconvenience and to do all these steps just to get some in game credits. I seen this happen to a few friends in warface when it frist droped. 

Was you being rather rude and hostel? And you're right, this issue SHOULDN'T happen in the first place, BUT when you're dealing with new games on new systems, like this, you can't 100% be sure that it's going to work 500% of the time. Like I and Letter13 keep on pointing out you need to be calm and patient, you get things easier if you're calm and patient, if you're overly hostel, and inpatient, you're going to cause a lot of headache to yourself. If you can access your purchase history, take a screenshot of that, showing you made purchase, OR wait until microsoft sends you the email with your purchase info.

Was you being rather rude and hostel? And you're right, this issue SHOULDN'T happen in the first place, BUT when you're dealing with new games on new systems, like this, you can't 100% be sure that it's going to work 500% of the time. Like I and Letter13 keep on pointing out you need to be calm and patient, you get things easier if you're calm and patient, if you're overly hostel, and inpatient, you're going to cause a lot of headache to yourself. If you can access your purchase history, take a screenshot of that, showing you made purchase, OR wait until microsoft sends you the email with your purchase info.

True but a game that mostly revolves around microtransations you would think this would be a system that DE would make sure worked. People by platinum because they don't want to farm for all the mats and time. So the people that buy platinum are the ones that would like to have it ASAP because they want to get new warframes.

As a member of the Xbox Ambassador program I can tell you exactly what Microsoft's stance on the matter of in game purchases is. It is third party purchases and therefore not something they are responsible for. The transaction goes through instantly and is transferred to your servers.  I can also tell you I have purchased a 370 platinum and have yet to receive it in game though I was charged and approved through the Microsoft side yesterday at 10:36 a EDT

Being a Ambassador I see the "Ask a Ambassador" chat cue your purchase system has hit a new high in queries to the Ambassador system in just one day. I don't work for Microsoft, an Ambassador is just like yourself a "Player helping other Players" But this is a rampant problem effecting a much larger portion of the purchases than are coming here to seek help. 

As a member of the Xbox Ambassador program I can tell you exactly what Microsoft's stance on the matter of in game purchases is. It is third party purchases and therefore not something they are responsible for. The transaction goes through instantly and is transferred to your servers.  I can also tell you I have purchased a 370 platinum and have yet to receive it in game though I was charged and approved through the Microsoft side yesterday at 10:36 a EDT

Being a Ambassador I see the "Ask a Ambassador" chat cue your purchase system has hit a new high in queries to the Ambassador system in just one day. I don't work for Microsoft, an Ambassador is just like yourself a "Player helping other Players" But this is a rampant problem effecting a much larger portion of the purchases than are coming here to seek help. 

Which if they can't get it working they need to take it out until it fix or compensate the people that have been effected by it.