Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buying Platinum Problem

(XBOX)TomDinh25

So I followed DEs policies and contacted Microsoft as it's been greater than 24 hours since I bought the 120 plat (because I wanted that crossbow now). Microsoft says to contact DE as it's not something they can do since it's a consumable item and they have no control over that.

Don't get me wrong, I love the game and I will support it by playing it. I just will not be using real monies again to get plat for that instant gratification.

Before I get too far into this post, I'm going to say this, you've ran into a bug, DE knows about it, and they're actively trying to fix it.

Now, as for your issue, yes Microsoft can't do much with this issue. and here's what you NEED to do, you need to pull up your transaction history for your Microsoft/Xbox LIVE account, where it says you spent money on plat, then take a screenshot of it, go to Warframe's support page and create a support request, pointing out that you tried buying plat, and it wasn't awarded to your account, attach the screenshot of your transaction history, and bam, with in a few hours, someone at DE will be in connact with you, and hopefully have this mess straightened out. There was an entire thread on this very issue, and with in 2 or so pages, a few people actually figured out what to do, and got the plat they paid for. There is zero reason to go complaining just because a slight hick-up in the system for a newly released game, and saying you'll never buy plat again. granted I don't care one way or another if you do or don't buy plat, just as long as you understand that you're over reacting a little bit, and need to calm down, and listen to the support people are telling you. Microsoft said to contact DE, which should of given you a hint that you need to try using DE's support channel to see if they can fix it.

No its totally worthy of complaining. DO NOT PUT SOMETHING IN THE MARKETPLACE IF THEY CANT FULLFILL IT.. That like  me selling a you xbox code that supposed to be instant but you never got it. Its pointless. If you are selling something make sure to have everything working. I totally agree with OP

They can full fill it, and all it is, is a glitch, that's all, it happens, and they're fixing it, it might of worked just fine for the testers, but on public release some people are having issues, not everyone is having this issue. Also, we're talking about software, you can't promise that the thing you're selling is going to work 100% just look at Battle Field 4, and other games, there's bugs, some of which didn't pop up until public release. 

All you have to do is jump on the forums, or the support, and report the bug, with very little complaining, and the developer will put it on their list of bugs to fix, and fix it. Posting posts like OP did, are not helpful at all. 

OP, if you would of edited your post to be less snarky, I most likely will edit my post to better reflect your post.

I can't think of any other time this kind of problem/service has ever happened to me. Digital Extreme really should take the Platinum down from the store until tho issue is resolved. By not doing so, seems grossly irresponsible.

No offence, but it's not happening to everyone, which is why they're not. They've stated that they're fixing the issue, WHICH is not grossly irresponsible, granted they should stick up a warning, informing people that if there is a problem, to contact Warframe's support for help.

dude, all you had to do was send them a screenshot of your transaction history as proof that you paid for plat, and you're not trying to scam them into giving you free plat.

Would be nice if the Microsoft servers would actually bring up the transaction list like they requested a pic of but it has been buggy for the last couple of months and the only way to show the transaction is through the commerce hub

Would be nice if the Microsoft servers would actually bring up the transaction list like they requested a pic of but it has been buggy for the last couple of months and the only way to show the transaction is through the commerce hub

You could also use the Microsoft Purchase Confirmation email you get from buying the plat, it should look like this, try taking a screenshot of that and sending it to the support team. All they really need is proof that you paid money for plat, on the system, and not trying to trick them into giving you free plat. 

I had the same issue and DE fixed it in 24hrs. Create a ticket, send them what they ask and it's fixed. The response time was great considering all of the issues they've been working on. Yeah it's slightly annoying, but the game just got released. Other games have been out for a month or more and still are broken.

I had mine solved, A few things to remember.

Don't use the in game purchase option as the glitch seems to be in there.

attach a screenshot of the transaction record for the profile (with gamertag clearly visible) involved into the service ticket to expedite the matter when they get to your ticket.

Be patient as they have a whole heap of tickets right now.

Check back on your ticket often in case they answer it and there is some issue that you need to address.

So here's an interesting twist to this issue: I purchased both a 370 and a 75 platinum pack roughly 2 hours apart on Thursday evening. This afternoon when I logged on, my 75 platinum was there but not my other 370. Would transaction size/value be causing one to show but not the other? Or could it be because I purchased 2 seperate packs in a short amount of time?

I purchased 170 on Tuesday thru the X1, never got it. Last night I tried again with a 75 using my SmartGlass app. spoke with MS customer service today, the refunded the 9.99 and said they are aware that purchasing thru the X1 does not work, but that the SmartGlass is working. So I purchase 370 thru the SmartGlass today and have not received it. My crew is loving the game, but issues with my money being taken and not recieving what I paid for is leaving a bad taste.

Update, the 4.99 order delivered at 1 am PST. Still haven't received 370 order, ticket submitted.

Edited by (XB1)Sgt Kav