Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buying Platinum Problem

(XBOX)TomDinh25

I plan to buy 370 plat today, but im wondering about weather or not buying it from xbox website will work or not.

Anyone know if the Bug has gone away or still there? and if buying it from the xbox.com website works?

Where you buy it from doesn't matter, they aren't being notified when someone makes a purchase through Microsoft.

This process may take a bit, log in and out, wait a day.

If you receive nothing within a day, contact support, and they'll look into your issue.

I paid for platinum on Monday and have contacted Xbox and digital extreme all I get is the run around and I'm out 10 bucks. This is really starting to piss me off. I love the game even with all it's bugs but not being helped I feel is robbery.

I see im not the only one that this is happening to .. I SPENT 20 BUCKS on platinum LAST WEEK and I still havent recived it.And i have been contacting tech support and they got me running around all these obsticals to get it . The guys that say ''be paietint'' are not having this problem,because nobody is paietint when they are getting robbed.

I am still out 20.00 dollars and it has been almost a week now. I have had no email from anyone and i have followed all help and support avenues.

Patience is not a virtue that I was blessed with and am getting fed up with the runaround!!! REFUND!! This is the worst flop from a game I have seen, ripped a ton of people off in my opinion. 

This is obviously still an issue. I had a problem last week where I didn't get the platinum I bought.

I went to the support page for warframe, opened a ticket and included screenshots (png if anyone cares) of my transactions on Xbox.com and on commerce.microsoft.com. I had to include the commerce screenshot because there is an issue on xbox.com where I can't see my recent transactions. The next day, I logged in to the game (assuming that, like everyone else, I wasn't going to hear from them for days) and I saw I had the platinum I bought. I went to the support site and there was most definitely a response from them.

I hope something from my experience helps someone and they fix this issue soon. I really wanted to buy some more platinum, but I will be waiting for this issue to be resolved first. If you want more detail about what I did exactly, PM me or ask here. I'd be happy to help anyone out.

Look I'm not hating on war frame or Xbox I'm just saying I want my stuff I know problems happen and I understand I hope everything works out for me and all the others who are having this problem.

OK so on Friday (3 days ago) I bought Loki prime access for 80$ and received nothing and I was upset at the time and researched and saw others having this problem I contacted Microsoft and after hours of talking it ended as them telling me to contact the game developer but i saw that the support team is only open monday-Friday and their are alot of problems and a lot of people I just don't want to be forgotten and loose 80$ (I have proof of the buy) i hope this gets fixed quick and I can get back to my newly favorite game war frame!

Thanks for any help or kind words have a great day

Has anyone gotten this problem resolved yet or is everyone still doing the run around pointing fingers?

I know today or tomarrow is supposed to be the last time to buy the loki prime pack and I really really want to but i don't wanna be out $80 with nothing to show fourth. except one very unpleasnt wife and a broken window and or 50" Flat screen...Depending on what kind of mood the wifes in. 

Edited by (XB1)Grey Mania