Status/element Mod Prices

NightFury30

Question

So I have the status/poison mods, as well as the status/freeze mods. I missed out on getting the the fire and elec versions. Now i really want them but don't know what price I should get them at. I really hate being ripped off so im turning to the forums for what i hope will be a truthful answer. how much platinum are the other two sets worth?

6 answers to this question

They'll come back around eventually. Patience is a powerful tool when it comes to Warframe.

Just to add onto this, it was said the mods will have a chance of re-appearing such as the case of Cicero mods. Patience, tenno. All good things come to those who wait.

since right this moment there's a finite number of those Mods and those that sell them can't get more of them without buying more...

they're worth whatever anyone will pay for them.

but the Toxin Status Elementals are in the game, so expect the other 3 to as well at some point.

Well, I have ever seen sets of the electric ones go for as low as 75 ...but that is cheap, most times ukulele see them it is about 50 plat per mod, making the set of 4 200plat. If you do not wish to wait for the mods to return, just keep an eye out for prices lower than 200 for the set.

Edited by Xirka