Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grakata Lovers

onespirit5777

With the new mods they have come up with my status is 81% - Love the gun and also the 720 ammo before mods - Yea it's the funnest gun in the game for me. Haven't had a chance to try it out on some heavy hitter around level 30 and higher. DE you have taken some fun away and you have put some back in - Thank you!!! This gun was in much need for something like this and now maybe survival times might be past thirty for me. I'm not the best player but I try.

P.S. More mod slots just for the Grakata - LOL

Quad stat mods - super rare - fire, ice, ?,? or just make a blast or magnet mod

Yeah I just 4-forma my Grakata (cric + corrosive proc build). That thing is a beast, killing level 75 Grineers with ease on Ceres survival past 40 minutes. I haven't tested Boltor P on enemies of that level, but my 2-forma Soma falls flat on level 50 heavy gunners and my 6-forma Supra stops being effective on level 45 heavy gunners. 

Grakata FTW. 

P.S. Even with 750 ammo and me being a Nekros constantly desecrating, Grakata still runs out of ammo in the end. And I have no mod space to fit in an ammo mutation. 

• 3 weeks later...

Did the Gate Crash - Used electricity and blast - stuns and knocks down the boss for a moment and everyone jumps in. Only two formas. More mod slots would be great and the Grakata would be too awesome. If anyone sees me playing just send invite and we can have a Grakata campaign. Hello DE, thanks again for the buff on this gun - Have a Grakata campaign and get a special Mod just for this weapon. 3 stat mod or 4 or 5 or more. Two more slots would do the trick

Hakuna Grakata... what a wonderful gun.

Hakuna Grakata... it is so much fun.

It just keeps firing, all the time that you play.

Its an ammo-free.... economy...

Hakuna Grakata~

Son of a...

I was gonna use that for an ad in a thread someday T.T

Relevant

Edited by Azawarau