Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sechura 0% Tax Battle Starts At 11:25 Pm Pdt

sekushiiandee

Seekers of the Void alliance is asking for support in the battle for Sechura.

"V has a huge tax there and my alliance, Seekers of the Void, is attacking it. If you want to farm money there again then please support us in our fight against V. we are putting in 0% tax if we win.

We are also Attacking Eris Zabala held by ICE. You hate them, so do we (i mean we don't actually hate them as people, im sure they are nice individuals with good personalities). We at Seekers of the Void just want to give everyone a chance to farm money and see new clans/alliances get rails too. we are putting in 0% tax if we win.

If you want to support us then thank you :)"

so you want us to do conflicts with 0% battletax so later there might be a chance that credit tax on the DS is lower?

If i just completely ignore this DS node and play somewhere else i get more credits and loot for my time.

^ its more on principle

we are offering 0% tax for the sechura node if we win...and we are doing this in support for the playerbase who want to farm credits in a tax free or low tax environment.....currently the node is being taxed ridiculously and not just sechura but all high level credit nodes are being unfairly taxed

• 2 weeks later...