Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Day Of The Dead Skins... 10 Month Long "soon"

-10no-GCoda

Almost a year ago i got orthos and scindo skins

I could not use orthos skin on prime verison, and rumors about scindo prime intensifies i hope it will be buffed a bit. but my main concern is skins i got, they are compleatly useless, right? 

there is a big chance same haloween skins will hit the market this year, maybe its time to make them work on prime versions?

10 month ago, Steve and Sheldon said "we working on that, that will gonna work soon"

Livestream #17 46 minute 16 second

I still never used my Orthos skin, its time to craft a regular Orthos and deal with it...

Edited by GCoda

the reason why skins doesnt work with prime weapons is because they have a different mesh so normal skins cant apply to the prime weapon.

im not sure on whether this is correct or not, it was something i read from an reply to a similar question about prime weapons and skins

Back then they promised to make the skins work on prime weapons - DE HAS NOT DELIVERED !

i don't recall i ever heard that, proof?
Edited by Aeon66

the reason why skins doesnt work with prime weapons is because they have a different mesh so normal skins cant apply to the prime weapon.

im not sure on whether this is correct or not, it was something i read from an reply to a similar question about prime weapons and skins

For what it's worth I recall them saying they would make them function with the prime variants.

i  dont really mind same mesh for primes if skin is beign used, everything is possible after candy cane skin

as for proof, we need to get a date of that release, it was discussed in following livestream, but few livestreams later they told diffrent story, as i remember. they even talked about making prime wepons just skins with stats, like old scindo\fragor skins, this would make a lot of sense, but DE want us to use more potato\forma and buy slots XD. I felt bad selling my regular boltor with potato and few forma

The problem is that the prime weapons in question use different meshes to the regular weapon.

Since a skin is just that, a change in the appearance of a set mesh, it cannot be directly applied to a different mesh.

Look at candy cane skin for reaper\hate or manticore skin with diffrent stats and whole new mesh.

It will b OK to get Orthos prime with skinn to look like regular with same skin, this is less of an evil, ATM i am not even this skin at all, some times i carry my badass looking Scindo, but prime one is comming, and i will have another useless skin

Edited by GCoda

lol it doesnt say prime in the mkt descript when u buy and their obv differen shapes.  

Skins that got diffrent shape:

Dual Zorens

Scindo

Fragor

Reaper and some other scythes

And sentinels ckins

And back then there was no Camo skins, so everybody assumed skins more likely will change shape, becose there was more skins that change shape