Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

X United Forever!

(XBOX)TheGeekCritic

New to the game. Learning as I go. Active = plays daily for 2-7hrs/day... Tried to create my own clan and we have 5 members, 2 play daily, 1 plays every few days, the other 2 are inactive. Would like to know if there is room to bring in, for sure the active 2 and maybe the 1 that plays every few days. LOVE the game and love to be part of an ACTIVE clan. Find it kinda tough to do/learn all that this game has to offer with only playing with 2 people all the time. We also play with someone else who is active and might join if there is space but he is in a different clan at the moment.

I have a Call of Duty clan and have had the clan since clans were part of the CoD game. Very aware of what it takes to keep the structure alive. 

Hope there is still room for at least 2 new "active" members in your clan.

Please add me on XB1 or I will add you and can't wait to learn more and help where I can in growing the clan or just helping others. Daily contributions to the dojo will be done.

Thanks in advance for your consideration. 

Edited by (XB1)MAX360 FreeFlow

[:X UNITED OFFICIAL CLAN FORUM THREAD:]

~Number One clan Since Day One (The kill count is reset weekly so those clans calling themselves number one is a lie)

Ok... I don't see many other, if any other clan's calling themselves #1 other than ours... Lock n Load. And the reason we do so is because we are... so if you want to call us out, just do it strait up please.

We have been the #1 clan in our tier(I guess since we were a shadow clan and now a Mountain clan) for kills as well as having more kills than any other clan overall every single week pretty much since the game came out. So yeah your right... the leaderboards do reset weekly... and then we end up back in #1 by the end of the first day and hold it until the end of the week. Not to mention being #1 on the Cryotic Front Leaderboards, having individual players on top of the weekly leaderboards in almost every category, being in a 85 clan alliance that averages more people online in it than the regional chat, being the first clan/alliance to successfully take down a solar rail... ect... if that doesn't make us #1 in the game right now, I don't know what will...? Having the most members? There is no way to publicly view "clan population" leaderboards. The only viable way to gauge activity at the moment is a weekly kills leaderboard... so thats what we use. Find me another means to viably judge our clans and I will use it.

Just because you were smart enough to get a proper thread up here early (which I applaud you for) and you got all these replies on the forums doesn't make you #1. I believe our clan had more kills than yours by over 200k this week... wonder what it will be next week? Lucky the leaderboards do reset weekly and don't archive properly for some reason or there would be no discussion.

Either way people will believe who they want to believe and that's all good. I just want everyone who reads this to know this wasn't a personal attack on X United in any way and I apologize if it seemed that way. You gotta understand I have pride in our clan and what we have done so far, and so should you. So yeah... this was just me defending my clan and my word because I don't like being called a liar... especially indirectly lol.

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

What facilities (energy lab, dueling room etc...) do u have on ur dojo?

I have nothing in there yet but I would like to keep the clan(name) if possible to use in the future when I have saved up millions of credits... Is there any way to that?  I'm guessing no but more than keep the name, I'd like to join an active clan to get the full benefits out of this amazazing game...

What facilities (energy lab, dueling room etc...) do u have on ur dojo?

We have everything, literally, and the stuff we don't have is building/being built.

I have nothing in there yet but I would like to keep the clan(name) if possible to use in the future when I have saved up millions of credits... Is there any way to that?  I'm guessing no but more than keep the name, I'd like to join an active clan to get the full benefits out of this amazazing game...

Sylar he was asking me. :p or at least I'm pretty sure he was asking me.

Ok... I don't see many other, if any other clan's calling themselves #1 other than ours... Lock n Load. And the reason we do so is because we are... so if you want to call us out, just do it strait up please.

We have been the #1 clan in our tier(I guess since we were a shadow clan and now a Mountain clan) for kills as well as having more kills than any other clan overall every single week pretty much since the game came out. So yeah your right... the leaderboards do reset weekly... and then we end up back in #1 by the end of the first day and hold it until the end of the week. Not to mention being #1 on the Cryotic Front Leaderboards, having individual players on top of the weekly leaderboards in almost every category, being in a 85 clan alliance that averages more people online in it than the regional chat, being the first clan/alliance to successfully take down a solar rail... ect... if that doesn't make us #1 in the game right now, I don't know what will...? Having the most members? There is no way to publicly view "clan population" leaderboards. The only viable way to gauge activity at the moment is a weekly kills leaderboard... so thats what we use. Find me another means to viably judge our clans and I will use it.

Just because you were smart enough to get a proper thread up here early (which I applaud you for) and you got all these replies on the forums doesn't make you #1. I believe our clan had more kills than yours by over 200k this week... wonder what it will be next week? Lucky the leaderboards do reset weekly and don't archive properly for some reason or there would be no discussion.

Either way people will believe who they want to believe and that's all good. I just want everyone who reads this to know this wasn't a personal attack on X United in any way and I apologize if it seemed that way. You gotta understand I have pride in our clan and what we have done so far, and so should you. So yeah... this was just me defending my clan and my word because I don't like being called a lier... especially indirectly lol.

Just gonna reply to several things you said in general because I don't think you fully understood what I said in my Original Post, I didn't even know of lock and load till about 7 to 8 days ago when it first appeared on the leader boards for mountain clans weekly kill count<<< (and Yea Archived Score would solve so many clan war disputes), and in your clan thread you say your clan has been number one since day one and yet as previously said<<<. Also I'm indirectly calling out any clan or person, I was simply saying theirs a lot being said out there that is not as true as people are being lead to believe true.

Also, I honestly did not expect to become a mega clan, even though I was the first post in the clan recruitment section and it kinda just took off like a wildfire from there. Also I personally applaud any competition (Including you) for clans and the top 10 spots on the general leader boards for each level of tiers, after all it was fun going up against soul reapers, until there pay to win owner kinda gave up. And whats a game without any friendly competition, afterall every clan is gonna have internal disputes and external ones like this.

So I do apologize if you believe I was being directly indirect towards a certain group.

"Number One clan Since Day One (The kill count is reset weekly so those clans calling themselves number on is a lie)" - GeekCritic

As not a member of Lock n Load; I can attest that Lock n Load consistently had higher kill counts while being a Storm clan & Mountain clan then X United who is a Moon Clan.

Edited by (XB1)ExtroKold

please invite Da Oomph to your clan. The clan I was in before was doing nothing I would like to be part of something bigger

Hey man, thanks for the attempted trading dude, I then unlocked saturn (after someone helpfully pointed out to me that you only need to complete the assassination sector on each planet to unlock the next) and got both the nano spores and plastids that i needed!