General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Trade Bug, Cant See Each Other's Item

Capt.Placeholder

I just updated this topic, in #6

Encounter this bug 2 times already, me and my trade partner can see each other's item The first time we tried everything, I invite him, he invite me, relog, restart, etc, nothing works. 2nd time(just now) I dont even bother to try all that. Hope this gets fixed soon, it really hard to find someone buy mods there days

===============================

// for you convenience I also put it here //

===============================

After U14.6.1
A new bug, when I put a mod in a block, instead of one mod(which it should be) it puts whole stack into that block.

This is what happened in detail.
1) I sell 10 R5 cores for 9 plat, I can put one core into each block as usual, deal was done with no problem.
2) And then, some other guy wants to buy Constitution mod, I have one maxed Constitution and two unranked Constitution.
3) I select a SINGLE  unranked Constitution mod(which it does shows number "1" when you select that mod), but after I put that Constitution mod into the block, it shows number "2" on top left of the mod, which means its a stack
4) I tried put another mod(Antitoxin mod, which I have 4 unranked left) into block, and it shows number "4" on top left of the mod

Conclusion:
It always put whole stack of same type same rank of the mod you selected into the block.

Its strange, mods are bugged but cores are not.
Edited by Capt.Placeholder

I may should open a new topic, but its about the same thing, so I'll put here.

The thing is, this trade system either not working or work in a very restricted way.

Here is how my recent deal went:

A guy want to buy 10 R5 cores, and we agreed 1p for each core

I put only "4" cores(each core in each block, since you cant put a stack in each block, only a single mod (at least we both tried and cant figure out how to do that)), he put 10p for the whole deal.

Then he initiated another trade, when I put another 4 cores in there, we find out he dont have enough credits for the tax, so we agreed 5 cores for 5p

So this time I only put 1 core in one block and 6p in another block, then I tell him to put 1p in(since the system wont allow you to just give something to someone, so he has to put something in there), so it will be 5 for 5, then we find out we cant both put plats in there

So we trade again, I put 1 core and 5p, he put a bounce mod(vauban skill mod), then the deal is done

When its done we both feel this trade system is very STUPID!!

So my point is, plz allow us to put a stack of cards in each block, AND allow us to just give something to someone.

PS. plz fix the bug I mentioned in previous post

After U14.6.1

A new bug, when I put a mod in a block, instead of one mod(which it should be) it puts whole stack into that block.

This is what happened in detail.

1) I sell 10 R5 cores for 9 plat, I can put one core into each block as usual, deal was done with no problem.

2) And then, some other guy wants to buy Constitution mod, I have one maxed Constitution and two unranked Constitution.

3) I select a SINGLE  unranked Constitution mod(which it does shows number "1" when you select that mod), but after I put that Constitution mod into the block, it shows number "2" on top left of the mod, which means its a stack

4) I tried put another mod(Antitoxin mod, which I have 4 unranked left) into block, and it shows number "4" on top left of the mod

Conclusion:

It always put whole stack of same type same rank of the mod you selected into the block.

Its strange, mods are bugged but cores are not.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...