Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Random Invites

Cosmeo

Is this a new trend or am I late to the party?

I have been receiving random invites to random games by random people whom I have never seen before and are not on my friend list.

Sometimes I check the Recruiting section and I don't even see their name in it.

I have been playing Warframe for months but this has only started to happen a few days ago. Yesterday, two invites occured within 1 minute.

So what's up?

You're getting famous, tenno.

S#&$, hope I'm not part of the recent celebrity leak.

I get them fairly frequently.

Unless they are accompanied by a message they get a no.

That's what I do as well. Kind of disappointing when I go "LF>T3 Exterminate" in the Recruiting section, get an invite a while later, get excited, open menu, "Ur - Uranus".

Edited by Cosmeo

Is this a new trend or am I late to the party?

I have been receiving random invites to random games by random people whom I have never seen before and are not on my friend list.

Sometimes I check the Recruiting section and I don't even see their name in it.

I have been playing Warframe for months but this has only started to happen a few days ago. Yesterday, two invites occured within 1 minute.

So what's up?

I get them often. Probably people with names that are closer to the top of the list (i.e. names that start with A-D or so) probably get them more often than most. Often seems like new players inviting me to run random stuff like "Hijack the Corpus cargo" or whatever.

I get them fairly frequently.

Unless they are accompanied by a message they get a no.

Hmmm, Sixty5, why's that familiar? Oh wait, aren't you the "Puppies" guy that Kickbot likes? :)

I get them often. Probably people with names that are closer to the top of the list (i.e. names that start with A-D or so) probably get them more often than most. Often seems like new players inviting me to run random stuff like "Hijack the Corpus cargo" or whatever.

Hmmm, Sixty5, why's that familiar? Oh wait, aren't you the "Puppies" guy that Kickbot likes? :)

Likes is a bit much.

He doesn't even follow me on Twitter.

But yes. I was that puppies guy. But u14 fixed it

Likes is a bit much.

He doesn't even follow me on Twitter.

But yes. I was that puppies guy. But u14 fixed it

Haha, awww. I seem to recall seeing you in Region at one point say Puppies and Kickbot showing his love. :) I think it might've been during one of the few times I was bored and switching regions to see what was going on in the different chats.