Are Old Events And Alerts Replayable?

arch111

I havent had time to play recently and I am beinning to worry I will lose touch with the developing story and Lore.

This is a very real concern I have, since the events are the only way Lore and story is given to us.

So is this implemented?

If not, will it be in the future?

I think the developers have expressed interest in making the older events re playable in the future, possibly through the quest system. Also, the mods from these events will most likely eventually become regular drops. For example, you can now get dual stat poison mods as a drop from Vor in T4 missions.

I think the developers have expressed interest in making the older events re playable in the future, possibly through the quest system. Also, the mods from these events will most likely eventually become regular drops. For example, you can now get dual stat poison mods as a drop from Vor in T4 missions.

didnt they mention this somewhere, that the events will be replayable?

or was it about the eventdrops only, that they will be "regetable"?

most of the people have 0 points in the profilestats for the events. it would suck, if it will stay that way D:

They have stated on their devstream a few times that they'd like to make event's replayable in one way or another.

Perhaps not with the same rewards, but the lore would be kept intact.

This is what I meant. I want the hard work the devs put in to be worthwhile.

I want the story.

The rewards I dont care about.