Clan Tech Should Not Mean No Polarities For Everything

0Pinger

Just built the Nukor and once again no polarities, so another clan tech weapon that requires at least two forma to make it worth using, most require three or four.

So how about you stop giving us pre nurfed clan tech that needs levelled twice, just to be at the same state as a market bought BP

Just built the Nukor and once again no polarities, so another clan tech weapon that requires at least two forma to make it worth using, most require three or four.

So how about you stop giving us pre nurfed clan tech that needs levelled twice, just to be at the same state as a market bought BP

In reality, it will probably be at least 5 and even certainly 6.

But yeah, i understand and share your disappointment.

Edited by Redhux

I'm under the impression that clan tech weapons haven't been consistently better than market weapons ever.
So it puzzles me people keep complaining about this. They're just more expensive market weapons.

Yet people rush out to buy them and, lo and behold. They suck.

It's been a trend long enough that there's no mistaking that this is deliberate on the part of DE.

Yet people keep smashing their brains out on this particular brick wall.

It's baffling.

better no polarities than a D polarity ^^

If you don't use a "D" polarity it's exactly the same as no polarity after you're done with Forma'ing.

It's equivalent to a blank that you rewrite with a "-" or a "V."

Think about it.

Edited by PlayGooYa

I'd have to disagree with you OP, a weapon having polarised slots on it from the get go is not something you should go in expecting to be a mandatory inclusion. It's an added bonus.

And also, there are quite a few clan researched weapons that DO have polatiries, some of which are really powerful weapons by themselves.

To give you a list:

D polarity:
Dual Ichor

Mutalist Quanta

Quanta

V polarity:
Scolilac

Marelok

Grinlok

Dual Cestra

Castanas (Double V)

Attica