Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Customization After 14.5

(PSN)ChiefExo

Question

Hey there on ps4 so can't test but I understand that you can't get lotus pattern through the customization but you can colour them.

I was wondering first if you can colour the lotus pattern different colours and second is it worth getting kubrow in blue, white and red as it seems like those colours arnt available with the colour pickers.

Thanks

7 answers to this question

You should be able to color the lotus as it is part of the pattern. I just got the color pallette for mine and discovered he actually has a splotchy pattern(his colors were basically the same for both naturally lol).

As for the blue white and red, I'm not 100% but I believe that you can get some of those from the pattern packs that cost plat.

As far as I can tell From playing on PC- there are still certain patterns & colors that can only be obtained through breeding with templates which is awesome IMO- because I really like the DNA breeding thing and wondering what "this mix of Kubrow will produce" etc...

I am also not sure the Lotus pattern is available to buy? Can anyone who has both platinum color/pattern pickers and the credit color-picker confirm? I only have 1 plat pattern picker "out of 2" and it does not provide the lotus pattern-- and from what I can tell from experimenting with it-- there are still some wicked patterns/colors I've seen that aren't available and you can get very cool/different results by mixing 1 natural rare color you happened to get lucky and get with 2 from the picker etc...

I hope this helps clear it up a tad.

Again would need confirmation on the other plat picker being the lotus pattern

As far as I can tell From playing on PC- there are still certain patterns & colors that can only be obtained through breeding with templates which is awesome IMO- because I really like the DNA breeding thing and wondering what "this mix of Kubrow will produce" etc...

I am also not sure the Lotus pattern is available to buy? Can anyone who has both platinum color/pattern pickers and the credit color-picker confirm? I only have 1 plat pattern picker "out of 2" and it does not provide the lotus pattern-- and from what I can tell from experimenting with it-- there are still some wicked patterns/colors I've seen that aren't available and you can get very cool/different results by mixing 1 natural rare color you happened to get lucky and get with 2 from the picker etc...

I hope this helps clear it up a tad.

Again would need confirmation on the other plat picker being the lotus pattern

No, the lotus pattern is not available in any of the packs, you need to breed to get it for your kubrow.

They need to change the phrasing on the breeding tab from "random" to "Grey". I have done 9 randoms and 1 breeding and have come up with 8 out of 10 Kubrows Grey in color. What gives? The only one that isn't Grey is the first one I made. If your going to call it "random", THEN MAKE IT RANDOM!!!!

So, what are the patterns and color options which are available in all color packs?

The pictures in the spoiler show all the customisation that came with 14.5 for Kubrow, the two patterns are found in the plat pack (1 pattern + 3 colours for 50 plat), there is also a colour pack with the basic colours for 100,000 credits. (oh and if your wondering about my kubrows name, its just a random one, it was the first female name I thought of after she hatched)

W7Y5nrP.jpg

QIl3635.jpg

BBXqB0q.jpg

GflSCfQ.jpg

Edited by NovusNova