General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Serious Bugs Need To Be Fixed !

SoulsReaperX

Hello guys , so I'm sure that I am not the only one who is suffering from these bugs I'm about to list :

1-falling off map and die bug : you are doing mission and suddenly , your warframe falls off map to the depth under the map for a while then you die ! , yes happened a lot to me , it's seriously annoying .

2-Stuck in the ceilings in the map after you die in a narrow place (like a small room) and you revive , you just be out of the map and over the map's ceiling , you are stuck there and there is nothing to be done , whats makes it annoying is that your revive went for nothing and you will have to replay the mission ! 

3-Serious lag issues : Like just now I was standing in front of a door like 3 minutes going  back and forth to that door just because it's freezing and not opening , shooting mobs and nothing happens , standing on recourses and drops for a long time to take them , and no my Internet is not slow I can download 1GB in 10 minutes ,so nope it's not my connection issue .

4-ever experienced getting stuck in some random place in mission , like near box or a wall ? , yes a lot of us did if not most of players , you get stuck and you walk in place and u can do nothing about it ..

Sorry guys for make it long and Share your opinion with me if you ever experienced these bug to let DE see this and hopefully try fix it with the next updates .

Edited by SoulsReaperX

3 and 4 sounds like lag issues to me. Sure you got great internet, but it could also be from another end. Our something running on the background that is interfering with Warframe. Check your point limit to make sure you're not being matched with high-ping players.

1 and 2 are called map holes. What you do is you get pictures of where you encounter them, alongside a picture of what the you're looks like in the mini map. Post that in mission bugs sub forum along with detail on how to replicate it (if you can). The mapmakers need those info to fix them.

3 and 4 sounds like lag issues to me. Sure you got great internet, but it could also be from another end. Our something running on the background that is interfering with Warframe. Check your point limit to make sure you're not being matched with high-ping players.

1 and 2 are called map holes. What you do is you get pictures of where you encounter them, alongside a picture of what the you're looks like in the mini map. Post that in mission bugs sub forum along with detail on how to replicate it (if you can). The mapmakers need those info to fix them.

I always run the game alone on my laptop with nothing in background and it works amazingly fast and the lagging is happening with a lot of players I was with , random players not with specific squad .

for map holes sadly I had it with a lot of missions I don't remember which exactly so Idk how to help the mapmakers , I just shared the bugs so they may know where to look for bugs .

Edited by SoulsReaperX

I always run the game alone on my laptop and it works amazingly fast and the lagging is happening with a lot of players I was with , random players not with specific squad .

So essentially you only get lag online, and no lag while soloing. And this is NOT connection lag?

Try reducing your ping limit, see if it helps.

So essentially you only get lag online, and no lag while soloing. And this is NOT connection lag?

Try reducing your ping limit, see if it helps.

If you read me correctly I meant running the game Alone , Not solo , I always play with squads ,I rarely go solo .. my problem is not the Ping I'm playing the game since almost 2 months and this happens after update 14.5 since the Cryotic Event added ..

Edited by SoulsReaperX

If you read me correctly I meant running the game Alone , Not solo , I always play with squads  rarely solo .. my problem is not the Ping I'm playing the game since almost 2 months and this happens after update 14.5 since the Cryotic Event added ..

Alone and Solo are interchangeable terms, man. If you're in a multiplayer session with no one else, then you're not receiving or sending anything. If you only play online and there's lag, then it could be anything from your computer to the other clients'/host's connection. Could be that something changed in the latest build that doesn't play nice with your system's config or what have you.

Again, try reducing your ping limit. Maybe to something like 200, because the game may be matching you up with higher latency players/hosts.

Alone and Solo are interchangeable terms, man. If you're in a multiplayer session with no one else, then you're not receiving or sending anything. If you only play online and there's lag, then it could be anything from your computer to the other clients'/host's connection. Could be that something changed in the latest build that doesn't play nice with your system's config or what have you.

Again, try reducing your ping limit. Maybe to something like 200, because the game may be matching you up with higher latency players/hosts.

I will try edit ping limit , Thanks :)

Regarding 3 and 4.

I have never experienced any lag when I'm the host. However it is common to get lage when someone is hosting. Especially when the Host migration happens.

for number 4 : It happened to a squad member with me too , It's not that random , when you get knock backed and fall to ground , then after you get up then you will be stuck where you fell ... I don't think it's lag issue because everything works fine in mission except the players who got stucked  and it shown to everyone .

Edited by SoulsReaperX