Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reasons Why We Need Clan Tier Downsize.

-Ozymandias-

I've been asking for this for quite a bit time.

I know you guys are focusing on all that new stuff that is coming but clans have been around for long time now and i think this feature is way overdue.

1.- We can not predict if our members are going to be active forever: Burnout, Boredom, Other games, etc.

2.- After that happened (point 1) farming resources with a couple members for a research is a pain (i don't remember what research it was that required over 100 neural sensors...farmed that with only about 3-5 members, it was a pain)

3.- As said in point 2, everything (research, rooms and decorations) is way more expensive (x30 times for mountain clan?).

4.- Yes, we do have room for tons of people, but as said in point 1, what if they just quit playing? And even after recruiting some more people, some (if not most) just join for research when a new weapon is released (and they dont even contribute) or for trading.

5.- Some people play the game only when there's an event. When they finish, bye bye for months.

I know there could be a couple issues with this feature: people leaving and joining back to reduce costs, exploits, etc.

But we could at least get the option to downsize our clans just once (not one tier, but one oportunity to downsize it to whatever tier pleases you), after doing that you would not be able to do it again. In my opinion it's a fair deal.

I would create a new clan and bring my active and loyal friends, but i dont want to lose my clan name, emblem and the tons of resources, credits, forma and platinum invested in the clan/dojo.

You guys have a lot of work but i know you have people designated for each thing (UI, sound, animation, etc)

It was said in a devstream that you were going to do something about it (i don't remember which one exactly, but it was before update 14).

Can we get and official statement about this please?

Thank you.

That's right it was the Quanta.

I guess yours is a moon clan? i needed over 100 i think

Yeah moon clan. Even being able to go down one tier would help a lot.

Wasn't so bad before since when we get updates, people that were inactive for weeks/months come back for 2-ish weeks, but as time went on, less people came back, for a shorter amounts of time for each update.

Edited by (PS4)Tego818

no, whoever si below him AND active becomes warlord, so time investment not wasted, or force demotions. Im currently having this problem and ive invested lots of time and money, if this clan were to disband id probably quit warframe

Just kidding.

And no it should not be auto-warlord.

Anyone who is soldier and above should be able to cast a vote.

Those who qualify should be the Generals and Officers.

Let the votes decide.

As for clan downsize... what if DE forced a demolition as a down size ?

It's defiantly something DE needs to find an answer to but with how badly players could exploit such a system it'll probably be a long time out before they come up with working ideas.

And it's not just about resource costs and event leader boards. DE wouldn't want the players circumventing the costs they've put in place to allow the clan system to be fair amongst large and small clans.

Makes it too easy to exploit events.

It's defiantly something DE needs to find an answer to but with how badly players could exploit such a system it'll probably be a long time out before they come up with working ideas.

And it's not just about resource costs and event leader boards. DE wouldn't want the players circumventing the costs they've put in place to allow the clan system to be fair amongst large and small clans.

That's why i said we could get the option to do it just once per clan.

You would be able to downsize your clan to any tier pleases you and then grow up again if you want but you would not be able to downsize again.

IMO this is a fair deal, and it avoids exploits.

I had a massive clan and now i am the only active member. I really would love to get the new weapons but farming resources is impossible. I agree with downsize once per clan to whatever size pleases you. but you can never downsize again.

What happens in 6 months after you build the clan up again, then find it lacking in members again?  You'll be back here complaining that the one time downsize limit is unfair and should be removed then we are right back to people exploiting the system.

What happens in 6 months after you build the clan up again, then find it lacking in members again?  You'll be back here complaining that the one time downsize limit is unfair and should be removed then we are right back to people exploiting the system.

The option is for people like me who don't want to massively recruit members every couple of months.

Hardcore clans may not want to downsize and just keep recruiting everyday.

Perhaps ability to shutdown parts of the Dojo could help. With long reactivation times that would help avoiding exploits. By long, i mean days. Perhaps even with stacking times. First time 3 days,  next time you decide to reactivate - 6 days. Just my 0.02$

Perhaps ability to shutdown parts of the Dojo could help. With long reactivation times that would help avoiding exploits. By long, i mean days. Perhaps even with stacking times. First time 3 days,  next time you decide to reactivate - 6 days. Just my 0.02$

That still leads to exploits. If you want a smaller clan then disband and start a new one.  DE should be promoting and pushing people to have full clans via active players and recruiting, not through downgrades.