What Happened To Focus \ Lens System

-10no-GCoda

Well the hype will start when DE tells us to expect it soon, also when they tell us anything about it. The original concept is over a year old and we know nothing more than that is is being worked on it could be a completely different system now we don't know. 

They accidenly teased it 5 month ago, mentioned it in stream even before that.

They did Melee 2.0 faster i think, they either forgot ot it is complex and really awesome, or its not even priority

The focus/lens system is supposed to be what we use our spare xp that we gain for, to further personalise our playstyle... likely be update 18 or something till we even hear more about it.

Actually last DE talked about it they said it could be hear at U15, Since that is now going to be the archwing I think it is safe to assume U16 as a possibility. 

The focus/lens system is supposed to be what we use our spare xp that we gain for, to further personalise our playstyle... likely be update 18 or something till we even hear more about it.

I really hope not just "playstyle" but it will include features from endgame useless mods like master thief, handspring, warm coat, and all those scavenger auras, they are nice, but i have no place for them in my build

It hasn't been forgotten. It's on the backburner along with other great ideas. They are trying to find a way to fine tune it but it's running into troubles. Unfortunately they have big and great ideas on the backburner and they keep adding to it. I think once they can get some ideas flowing from the groundwork that they started, we can expect to hear about it. It must be a really difficult idea to make it take so long but we have to think on how they can make it balanced for PvE and PvP though I'm more concerned for PvE. Don't want things to be too easy now would we?