Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Well... I'm Crazy

BlackHole777

So I've been noticing a few things lately.

1.) just got the new Glaxion weapon (a bit late I guess) but I was noticing a couple major flaws with the design behind it. Yeah the ammo capacity is great and all (300 magazine; 1500 max). However, each ammo pick up gives 20.. so basically you're going to run out of ammo and it's almost impossible to get it all back. Also it seems to only proc damage and status chance every second yet drains ammo like the gun would be firing hundreds of "bullets" a second as well as doing overall low damage. is the gun even usable?? I'll catalyze and forma twice but I have serious doubts.

2.) hitting drones with the Nukor makes them float sideways. it's adorable try it.

XsUcv80.jpg

3.) a couple of my mods are impossible to rank up with the new system because of how we can not select the mods we want and how it has to be done with either "duplicates" or "fusion cores". am I missing the button somewhere to manually select? ( I can't max the konen stance mod because of this)

I wanted to know if 1 & 3 are issues or I'm just not seeing the big picture, thanks.

3.) a couple of my mods are impossible to rank up with the new system because of how we can not select the mods we want and how it has to be done with either "duplicates" or "fusion cores". am I missing the button somewhere to manually select? ( I can't max the konen stance mod because of this)

I wanted to know if 1 & 3 are issues or I'm just not seeing the big picture, thanks.

Select the mod you want to fuse then select the mods you want to fuse into them. There is a fusion core tab for you to select those manually.

Select the mod you want to fuse then select the mods you want to fuse into them. There is a fusion core tab for you to select those manually.

Select the mod you want to fuse into then click the fusion box then click the mods you want to add.  You have to click 'FUSION' before clicking any other mods.

So I've been noticing a few things lately.

1.) just got the new Glaxion weapon (a bit late I guess) but I was noticing a couple major flaws with the design behind it. Yeah the ammo capacity is great and all (300 magazine; 1500 max). However, each ammo pick up gives 20.. so basically you're going to run out of ammo and it's almost impossible to get it all back. Also it seems to only proc damage and status chance every second yet drains ammo like the gun would be firing hundreds of "bullets" a second as well as doing overall low damage. is the gun even usable?? I'll catalyze and forma twice but I have serious doubts.

2.) hitting drones with the Nukor makes them float sideways. it's adorable try it.

XsUcv80.jpg

I found the Orokin Tower drones fly sideways WITHOUT the Nukor after the U14.5 update .... like June bugs, they will flip orientation when you whack'em

Yeah, wouldn't want a freeze ray to just freeze people. Nope. That would just be stupid.

I was really hoping that it was going to be a true support weapon. I was expecting enemies that took fire would slow down by quite a fair bit, for a second or two, or have some cool blast radius proc on death like the Nukor has.

Not really sure what DE were hoping to accomplish with it as is.