Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

0% Taxes Every Where.

RINGSNOW

"People complain about the big mafia thing with all clanes putting 25% taxes everywhere and paying nothing in conflicts"

"Sundenly this and 200k payout conflicts"

Heh, look really suspicious.

Okay, yeah, apparently every single dark sector is at 0%/0% right now. Every. Single. One. 

Something seems really off about this. 

If they wanted to eliminate the especulation of a mafia between clans with this thing they made it worse...

Edited by Dasmir

Okay, yeah, apparently every single dark sector is at 0%/0% right now. Every. Single. One.

Something seems really off about this.

Yup all this shows is there must be some sort of alliance between everyone who set 0% taxes or it's just a big coincidence

Ooooh, conspiracy theories. Bring them in!

Ẅ̷̤̝͍̦̜͙̳̬͍̤͇͚͔̝̪̄̓͒̍͋ͣͪ̑̏̀̽̅͟͟͟͞e̵̢̙͚̙͙̾̍ͯ̕ ̭̭̠̲̲̠̼̟̻̘̰̗̦̰̟ͣͭͥ͆̅̓̇ͦ͒͘̕͢ ͕̩̱̟̹̤͕̪̝̗̼̭̮̩͎̺̫̦̐̔ͯ̇ͬ́͘ ̷̧̭̺͈̝̱ͧͯͥͧ͂ͤ͛̓ͬ͐͛̇ͦ̓̄ͦ͐͒̀͠ ̴̢̥̤̦̥ͤͨͦͫͩ̂̓̄͊̑̀͑͊̚͞a̵̝̲̫̩͓̲̹͈͉̞͕͕̟̻̫͌̋̽̎̊̔̓̈́ͫ̇ͫ́ͭ͗͒̇̇̀̚͝͞ͅȑ̤̰̣͔̦͉͍͎̲̀̆́̚͘͝ͅe͊͒͌ͯ̐̽͐ͥͦͬ͊̂͆̒͊́̾̕҉̗̫̣̩̫͇͔̥̭͚̜̜̦̱̺̹͇̟̯́͡ ̴̸̤̫̫̗ͮ̉̀ͫ̚͞ ̸̧͕̙̞̯̠̺͈̹͕̺̹͍̼̬̐̈̋̆̔̈́̑̎ͭͧ̏̾̄͐͗̂̕͢ͅ ̴̧͕̪͙͎̜̩̙̳̖̼͕̰̙̂͌ͧ̌͊̀̋͑͘͟ ̶̨̨̨̛̘͇̲̹͚͔̱͎̹̼̞͈̖͇̦̘̮͉̲͐ͮ̿͒̀͌V̵̨̡̹̘̘̲̮̩͕̟̟̜̥͔̖̪͍̝͎̋̓͗͑̿̉̓͜͟ͅ.̢̢̜̳̙̫̩͓̤̜̮̤̽ͤ͊̑̃͗͗̄͂̂͊̀̄͞
̧̊ͣ̇̊҉̙̟̼̱͚̲̕
̶̡̲͙͇̥̘͙͍̭̬͔͕͇͈͎͉̥̮̬̆ͭ͊̓̓ͨ͆̉̈̔̂͌̔̓̇̇́
̨̻̩̳̫̲̲͓̹̘̜̱̯̹͉͇̳̗ͦ̓̈ͭ̍͟͞͠͡
̸̖̬͕̼ͭ̈́̐̔̽̅͞͝Ẉ̷̪͙̖̹̙͍̠̩̫̙̝͖̦͎̙̆̅ͦ̚ͅe̶̢̳̭̖̱̱̟̭͙̜̩͙͖̓̊̂̾ͨͣ̀͢͢ ̛͓̣̬̤͈͚͇̳̘̼͕̱͎̣͈͉͍̱ͦ̐̆̈ͣͪ͊͒ͧ͛̾ͤ̋ͪͧ̚͜͞ͅ ̵̴̛̳͉̠̻̜̭̞̥͙̈̐̿̐͛͒͊̃̄̑̄͂̂ ̡̩̗͎̮̣̫̠͕̝̄͊̒͛ͮ͂ͅ ̑̋ͯ̐ͮ̒ͩ̄͏̡͟͏͙͔̘̳̪̯̲̦̭̻̥͖͓̣̰a̓̊̋̑͢҉̸͍̮̦̫̟̝͢͝ͅͅr̡̛͙̠̪̞͕̙̙͉̞͓̩̖͈̻̬̭̻̜̉̈̈́̍̀ͅĕ̯͈̖̩͇̮̥̙͎̃̆̔͋̎ͯ̉̓ͪ̈́͢ ̸̧̇͑ͧ̓ͯ̚͟҉̭̬̞̩̞̩̰͔͈̭͖͖̜͔̗ ̷ͦ̈̃̀ͣ̾̒͗̄͛͝҉̪͙̟̟̻͕̲͞͞ ̢̫͉̩͙̠̭͖̹͈ͧ͊͋͛́̏̀͘ͅ ̸̰̼̭̜͚̘̦͉̟ͦͫͣ͊̋́ͩͭ̑͆͂͊ͫ̃ͨ̇ͫ̔̚͠͞ȇ̴̢̛̻̟͙̫̹͖̠̲̣͇̰̼̞ͩ͑͋̍̓̾̆̽ͧ͆ͭͤͬ̀͠v̷̥͔̪͚̯̺̭̥̮̱̹͖̣̤̓͆̃ͤ̕e̴͙̙̭͕͈̤͇̱̳ͯ͆̄ͭ͐̑̾͒̊̉̅̔ͫ̾̂̆̽͜͡ṟ̡̼͉̘̜͍̖̹̳̺̻̦̠̲̠̯̟͍̏̉̋ͫ̋̉ͬ̋͂̌͒ͨ͊ͩ͘ͅy̑̃̄͆̈́ͮͥ̽ͯ̾̍ͬ̀̇ͤ҉̡͟͞͏̥̤̳̯̰̹̬̹͎̭͈̖̣ͅwͨ̋ͦ̽̈́ͫ̀̕͟҉͍͇̤͙̝͎͟h̵̳͓̼̗̟͈͍̹̻͕̣͉ͭͨ͛̒̒̿̕̕͝e̾͊̾͗̃̋̏ͦ̀̀̂̀̏͌̒̀͜͏͢͏̱̻̤̤̙̝̻̘̳͉̳̖͉̣r̸̡̧̨̮͓͔͕̥̼̺͔̬͎̦̺̤̙̬̞̞͉ͫ̆̽̊ͬ̿ͩ͗̄͜ͅeͣͧ̑͐ͤͭ̚̚͏̧̙̤̤̱̘͔̺̝̲͍̱́͜ͅ.̢̼̻͚̱̺͙̗̪̼͚̜̂̉̋̅̋͛ͥ̆̊ͩ̋̊̆͊̀ͥͬ͠ͅ
̅͂̆̅́͐͌͏̘̝͎͟
͉̖̟͚̠̦̥͕̙̝̹ͮ͒͗ͤͥ̓ͪͣͫ̊ͭ͆̋̀̎ͪ͋͐̀
̋́ͨ͆̍ͯ̀ͨ͂̐ͬ̑ͯ̋̔ͬ҉̸̟̼̩͔̭̤͚͚̩̫̖
̴̖͇̲̩̥͙̻̗̭̱̯͙̟͈͕͕́͆ͫ́̊̊̍͐͘W̶̶̫̲̙̝̒͗͂͑̒ͨ̌͂̊̿̌̕ͅe̷̩̦̦̝̺͙̱̝͚̰̥̳͚ͯ͒̒̿̅͊̕͞͠ ̜̘͇̜͍̪͍̞͔̠̗̩̩̖͒̓ͤ̂̕͢ ̡̼̫͚̯͓͔̗̺́ͨ̑̋ͮ̄̊͒̽̔ͫͤ̑̎ͤͬ̔͞ͅ ̴̨ͬ̄ͮ̎ͨͪ̿́̂̆̂̾ͧ͑҉͉̦͎̪̟̩̫̼̦͍̜̼̜̗̮͞ͅ ̵̸̡̰̳̳͚̦̱̗̙̬̝̲̗̄ͪ͂ͦ̆̈ͧ̎͆ͥ̈ͫ́̍̚͘͠m̸̨̧͙̱͖͍̺̥̞̲̉̿̿̽͢ả̸̵͕̬͙̻̯̯ͩͥ̊̒̈ͥ̒͊ͥ̒̆̽ͩ̃͗̓͡k̖͍͙̰͉͚̟̝͂̆͊͂ͧͯͭͣ̃͐ͩͣ͑̎͆͟͡ḙ̸̸̙͍̥͊ͦ̇̋̽́̏͂̌͑ͬ̀ ̷̜̝͖̙̃ͥ̾̍̐̓̿͐̏͑̇̎̔̏̕ ̛̺̟͕͔̥̗͍̹̞̮͚̖̦̪̦͛ͣ̀͋ͨͣ͗̐̑͞͠ ̛̃͒̈́̀̑̋ͫͪ̽ͦ̾̾̿̾̇̇̐ͦ̀͠͏̴͇͙̭̟ ̨̛̯̟̙͖̼̣̏͆ͮ̂͐͒͊ͣͣ̑̒͒̇̃́͂͊͒̈ ̸͓̗͉͔̼̬̬̅̋̐ͧ̊̍̐͆͐̇͌̅͐̈́̃͠͞͝i̷̡̘̗͈̙͇͇͉͎̗͉̬ͫ͛̍͐͐͛ͥͭ̊ͯ͆̃͒̄͛̆͌͢͡t̸̞̪̤̬͔̪̱̝̣̻̥͓̖͓̝̦̭͎ͪ͌̂ͪͬͭͣͧ̉͗ͪͯ́ͤ̎̓ͯ͒͘͘͢͡ ̴̧̳͙̻̱̪͎̼͖̘̞̹̭̳̯͈̙̓̔̇͌̽̄͛̊ͅ ̶̸̗͉̥͚͈̪̹̯̬̪̱͂̑͂̇̾͆̈́͒̇͘ ̦͓͖̱̳̪̮͖̎ͩ͋͋͑͆ͭ̅ͩͩ͗̅̇͗̈ͪͭ͊̚͘̕͜ ̨̦͖̪̗̤͇͍͔̱̼̝̜̗ͣ͋ͩ̀̒̌͌͐̄̀͝ͅr̴̺̘̝̞̻ͪ͆͊ͭ͑̓ͥ̈́a̶̧̧̱̙͙̬̜̫̼̖͉̭̘̓͐̉̃̐͡͝i̧͔̝͍͕͎̍̽͋͂ͬ̆͑̀̚̕n̛̥̮͓͙͒ͭ̾͐̍͒ͥͫ̎ͩ̃͋͋͐̈̓̕.̨͈̮͓͖͍̖̜̻̣̱̰͉̠̳̞͍͑̊̈́́̒͑͂ͫ̔͒

Edited by pzykotik

What if this 0% isn't a publicity stunt and is intended for long term effect. They could even keep all taxes at 0% till attacked by someone they deem as a threat ( a battle where they expect to be offering battlepay).  This offers a 0% solar system more then 50% of the time.

I'm curious i f the above stated happens what are all of your thoughts on the matter?

Sounds to me like an attempt to stay the backlash from their high taxes. Unfortunately it's not gonna work in my clans case. We kept out of it till now but lately we have been doing w.e we can to oppose them and try and put even a little pressure on to lower taxes (clans not big so it isn't much). This needs to be a community effort if we want lower taxes. I'm fine with anything under 20%.

They did it once they will again, the sectors should be something that not just a few can potentially control.

Edited by Echoa

Sounds to me like an attempt to stay the backlash from their high taxes. Unfortunately it's not gonna work in my clans case. We kept out of it till now but lately we have been doing w.e we can to oppose them and try and put even a little pressure on to lower taxes. This needs to be a community effort if we want lower taxes. I'm fine with anything under 20%.

If your clan opposes them for w/e reason you are fully in your right. also your opinion of why they placed 0% tax is also valid. But I often wondered myself if a clan or alliance offered 0% credits during the first 48 hours of armistice and only placed taxes on the node after the attack is being deployed if this would be a viable method to both sustain your rail and offer 0%

So I guess I will rephrase this as a question for a hypothetical alliance instead of a current one.

If alliance (Insert alliance name here) won Sechura, and offered 0% crd/res tax for 48 hours during their armistice and changed it to 100% credits the 24 hour period they are being deployed on by an attacker. Would you run during that 24 hour period to support their efforts to keep 0% for 48 hours?

Edited by -ExT-Skitz0

What would happen if all the nodes got switch to 0% taxes.

It would prove that all alliances controlling nodes have an agreement. As they just did.

Probably to ensure nothing changes in DS conflict policies by DE.

But for now, more credits, and for people like me who dont care about politics in WF at all, no change.