Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Corpus Enemy

SeargantHaztagazpacho

Tech Support.

Terrible customer service, they can't understand anything you say and keep saying "sorry sir". random chance of contacting through a hacking panel, where they will try to walk you through and do the hack for you. the "sorry sir" attack causes rage, and bad directions cause stumbling and confusion.

Rage causes terrible aim, slightly increased damage and red-tinted vision and a 1% chance of throwing your weapon down and stomping on it.

Confusion procs you with radiation and your allies look like enemies and vice versa.

I have found customer support here to be quite good.

Uhh...let me guess. Support was just very polite to you but unable to give you exactly what you wanted?

OP probably meant support in general. Tried asking Asus for your rightful replacement? It took me 6 MONTHS of calling people, e-mailing etc just at the end for them to say "Sorry your problem is caused by you" when it clearly wasn't. Amazon was nice enough to respond within 2 HOURS saying "we will send somebody to pick it up tomorrow at 1pm from your house, do you want a refund or a replacement?"

/rantout

Gatta agree with many people here the support service for me is one of the best if not the best iv come across in a long time and I posted these guys 4 times in a single week just about my Dojo Emblem. Plus I also agree I play games based off more things then "Basic Life", its more interesting and less frustrating that way.

Edited by Monybags33