Event Prizes Top 10 Clans.

Lactamid

While it is always fun to win a competition or get on the "podium" Perhaps there could be something for the runner ups?

Each and every clan will probably have a Artifact Room or what ever it's called - where you show you stuff. But there will be very few clans who have statues to put in there and they'll just be empty.

Maybe there could be something like this:

1-3: Statues (what we have now)

4-6: Large banners to hang in dojo - some rank art.

7-9: Medium banner to hang in dojo - also some rank art.

10: Small banner to hang in dojo.

*everyone: Small event-participant hologram

This will make more clans feel like they've accomplished something and that they have a history. While players get something to put on their shoulder, the dojo is left with nothing.

Edited by Lactamid

No

get gud :^)

Goat God in sweidish.

Think something like this, getting something either for being in the top 10 or participating in the event, was brought up in a Dev stream and when asked Scott pretty much said "No".

Well that seems like a giant waste to me, but ok then.

no offense, but apart from the 3 rooms where you buy blueprints and the trading post, i have never intentionally visit another dojo room

(the first time i got massively lost  .... i dont want to talk about it)

So even though i think it is a nice idea, I think only the active clans (the one that win these contests and get a statue) are also the only ones active enough to visit their dojo to admire these things.

you don't get a participation prize. This is not the kindergarten.. even thought I wouldn't mind :(

only the top three get a trophy

next time my clan will be in the top 3 :(

But you pretty much do. You get a badge to put on your shoulder as a player. It's just double standards.

no offense, but apart from the 3 rooms where you buy blueprints and the trading post, i have never intentionally visit another dojo room

(the first time i got massively lost  .... i dont want to talk about it)

So even though i think it is a nice idea, I think only the active clans (the one that win these contests and get a statue) are also the only ones active enough to visit their dojo to admire these things.

I recognise that, the clan tech and trading is all that matters. That also being a giant design flaw.

I recognise that, the clan tech and trading is all that matters. That also being a giant design flaw.

Ive already lost hope on dojos. Since U8 I have posted about dojos, and how they should be worked on so that going to your dojo is meaningful, but DE continues to get stuff out, and keep it unpolished.

I love the game, but many mechanics lack polishing, and dojos are one of the biggest imho.

Ive already lost hope on dojos. Since U8 I have posted about dojos, and how they should be worked on so that going to your dojo is meaningful, but DE continues to get stuff out, and keep it unpolished.

I love the game, but many mechanics lack polishing, and dojos are one of the biggest imho.

Maybe this thread could be something for you?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/206969-new-dojo-rooms-rpg-offline-elements/?hl=offline