Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Love My Grakata Over Any Soma.

OverlordMcGeek

There I said it.

Main reason is the status chance that the grakata has. Late game with armor nullifying lets start at 66% for this discussion, a soma with raw damage will fall off and my grakata will remain consistent.

If you disagree go ahead and enlighten me with your math and such.  

P.S Don't forget that the soma barely reaches 20% status if you have been lucky enough to get all 4 event mods. And, no, that is not enough for me. Yes, I might be on something right now.

First weapon I made still haven't sold it.

For those who look at this topic take the time to read the pages. Several people have given the numbers on why this is legit.

Edited by OverlordMcGeek

There I said it.

Main reason is the status chance that the grakata has. Late game with armor nullifying lets start at 66% for this discussion, a soma with raw damage will fall off and my grakata will remain consistent.

P.S Don't forget that the soma barely reaches 20% status if you have been lucky enough to get all 4 event mods. And, no, that is not enough for me. Yes, I might be on something right now.

Hey I'm curious.  Which elemental/status mods you have equipped?

There I said it.

Said it once to a few clan members, I will kill heavy gunners 60+ faster with my Grakata then the others with their Soma.

That´s why I would like to see a Grakata Wraith.

Edited by Kuestenjung

with only basic Mods, Crits, and Toxin - i kill lv35 Heavy Gunners suprisingly fast. i had tried to see how many Toxin Effects i could stack on, and by the time i got like, half a dozen Toxin Effects (basically less than 10 shots) the Heavy Gunner was almost dead already.

>:c

All event status mods and main 2 combo is situational for whatever I will go after.

Wow really?  I can only manage to squeeze one combo elemental after putting on Serration, Heavy Caliber, Split Chamber, Point Strike and Vital Sense.  (I use Ammo Mutation on Grakata, but am thinking of removing it.)

The two elemental combos I use are typically Blast for CC or Viral to debuff their HP.

I figure with 60 something % status chance and such a high fire rate, there's no need to increase status chance and go more for damage.  Thanks for replying though.

Oh yeah...  I want to leave this here:  https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/241284-new-prime-access-teaser-video-the-loki-prime-hype-megathread/?p=2821560

Edited by sushidubya

Nice to see another Grakata fan :D

Honestly, you're not crazy if you say 20% isn't enough status chance, you have to consider that the 3 base damage types dilute the procs and if you're going for massive corrosion armor reduction, you need as many procs as you can.

That and honestly, a gaskata or viralkata is a thing to be feared.

The Tigris is the only weapon

Tigris and Grakata are two of my favorite weapons, both of which are one of the few I've forma'd extensively.

Tigris Prime and Grakata Wraith pls

Wait, no, that'd make my formas redundant. Never make those, so I may always enjoy this advantage I have.

Tigris and Grakata are two of my favorite weapons, both of which are one of the few I've forma'd extensively.

Tigris Prime and Grakata Wraith pls

Wait, no, that'd make my formas redundant. Never make those, so I may always enjoy this advantage I have.

The Tigris has the highest burst Dps of any weapon in the game.

I can hit something like 7.5 million Dps with mine.

Of course that Dps is only sustainable for 0.002 seconds, but still. No other weapon can come close to that level of Dps.