Warframe Media?

jjbussey

I was browsing around the steam forums and I read a topic that I think would be good to bring up here (Sorry if it has been brought up, but I have not seen anything.) What if DE used some resources to make warframe media that brings backstory to the universe, like the books given to us by games like gears of war and halo, or a movie like the one made for dead space, perhapse even a graphic novel series that focuses on the 3 enemy teams, and 1 or 2 on the tenno, possibly filling the gaps between dark sector and warframe, and gaps that the community themselves are trying to fill in within the warframe universe. Would love to hear what you guys think. :D

Read mag prime, ember, and excaliber on the codex entries in game next time, large walls of text

True but they are just fragments of the games lore. It's basically just a Tenno's backstor or mini story. I would like to see one that actually sheds some light on the missing lore. The only one that gives you some information is Excalibur's text.