Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Would You Like To See Become Akimbo?

Lvl99Gamer

Akgorgon.

Dual Supra

Akgrakata.

I like big ammo.

That actually gives me an idea for a new frame. You know how lots of games have a class which can dual wield two handed weapons? What about a heavy frame which has an ability to use two primary weapons? Dual gorgons indeed :D

Edited by mrecentric

I laughed out loud at this XD

Lokiception

You can't just enter a poll thread and NOT post your own submission mister Skree sir!

Since you're Warframe staff though I'll make an exception and give you the choice between either posting your Akimbo wishlist or adding a part to the Grineer tilesets where you can peek through the vents of the Female Grineer shower/changing rooms.

I am a generous god.

Twin Mareloks (for some reason I'd imagine with the dexterity of rechambering a round single handedly, I could see someone taking 4 of these and constantly swapping which two are in hand and two others in holsters by firing, rechambering, holstering, unholstering and repeating with each set of Mareloks)

Akimbo Dogeers

Akimbo Dogeers kills Grineer,Corpus and fellow tenno within a 50m radius with Doge jokes. In addition, units killed by the Akimbo Dogeers drop a Doge coin which can be redeemed after a 7-day quest line for 1 nano spore a piece.

I wonder if Infested are immune though.

Edited by Lvl99Gamer

I'd like to see Akbolto's get primed, and Pyrana turned Akimbo. Then a little further down the road prime the Pyrana. Of course I also drool over the thought of a Vectis Prime.

While I would like a Vectis Prime I already have a precious catalyst and tons of forma in my current Vectis :(

While third place would actually go to Aklex PRIME this was a poll to make stuff akimbo not to prime stuff so for now this place goes to Pyrana, Brakk, and the Ballistica until one of these gets a convincing vote advantage

What do you mean by this? There is already an Aklex. There is already a Lex Prime. Aklex Prime is just turning Lex Prime into Aklex Prime. It isn't making something prime.

I have been waiting for Aklex Prime since Lex Prime came out! Put another tally for Aklex Prime!