Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Would You Like To See Become Akimbo?

Lvl99Gamer

Dual melee's haven't really been touched upon in this thread (aside from the Dual Galatine troll suggestions) But I think some combinations could be very interesting such as Dagger and Sword combo's but mostly it would just be dual wielding swords like Dakra or double Mire etc.

Though melee designs aren't really the focus of this thread I personally would like to see a Dagger + Spear combo or a Halberd.

Like a long axe with a pointy bit at the other end? That could make for an interesting mix of attacks.

Like a long axe with a pointy bit at the other end? That could make for an interesting mix of attacks.

I think if they ever made a Halberd they would probably put it in the polearm category though. The Serro is kind of similar as well. But I once saw someone in soul callibur using a Dagger/shortsword together with a spear and I thought that was a pretty epic combo.

What about just giving us the option to mix and match what we want as a sidearm? I think aside from the explosive sidearms, we should be able to mix and match whatever the hell we want.

Lex for long range, and a furis for up close.

Detron and Bronco

Bolto and Balistica

They would need to figure a way to balance things though in terms of mods, ammo capacity and reload times. Perhaps have a mod loadout for both weapons combined, instead of seperate. Make the ammo capacity the equal to double the lowest of either weapon, and combine the reload times together.

Would allow you to have some fun with loadouts, while not be punished too severely for going a little crazy.

What about just giving us the option to mix and match what we want as a sidearm? I think aside from the explosive sidearms, we should be able to mix and match whatever the hell we want.

Lex for long range, and a furis for up close.

Detron and Bronco

Bolto and Balistica

They would need to figure a way to balance things though in terms of mods, ammo capacity and reload times. Perhaps have a mod loadout for both weapons combined, instead of seperate. Make the ammo capacity the equal to double the lowest of either weapon, and combine the reload times together.

Would allow you to have some fun with loadouts, while not be punished too severely for going a little crazy.

I'm not sure if it would work all that well. At the very least it would take a lot of work to make sure its not only viable design wise and from a gameplay point of view but also to make it work technically.

Not saying that its impossible though.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if it would work all that well. At the very least it would take a lot of work to make sure its not only viable design wise and from a gameplay point of view but also to make it work technically.

Not saying that its impossible though.

It would also require some solution to which trigger you're pulling.  If they did do it where LMB/RMB fired your Left/Right weapon, you'd lose zoom.

• 2 weeks later...

People always talk of an Twin Brakk or Dual Detron, but I think what would be more fitting would be a combination of the two.

Brakk in one hand, Detron in the other. Get the best of both handcannons.

The name would be a peculiar one, though. BrakkDetron? Bretron? Derakk? 

Brakktron.  Duh.