Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warmeme

Suprizebuttseks

On 16.5.2013 at 5:59 AM, CrazyCanadian24 said:

You know why I don't like you? You openly support what can only be called spam. Pony sh*t is everywhere, and it's downright annoying. If there's even the slightest chance of keeping it off these forums, I'll fight for it.

okay fite me x3

food wars! :'DDDD

Finely-aged meme inbound

"Look at them, they come to this place when they know they are not fashionable. Tenno use the colors, but they are mere trespassers. Only I, Vor, know the true power of the FashionFrame. I was without fashion, roasted, but through it's palettes, the Void called to me. It brought me here and here I was reborn. We cannot blame these creatures, they are being led by a false trend, an edgelord who knows not the secrets of the Fashion. Behold the Tenno, come to scavenge and desecrate this sacred meme. My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize this moment? Now, I will stop them. Now I am changed, reborn through the energy of the premium color sets. Forever bound to the Fashion. Let it be known, if the Tenno want true salvation, they will lay down their arms, and wait for the baptism of my fashion sense. It is time. I will teach these trespassers the redemptive power of my Fashion Sense. They will learn it's simple truth. The Tenno are lost, and they will resist. But I, Vor, will cleanse this place of their edginess."

Edited by OmegaShadowcry
had the wrong edition of the meme

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...