Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warmeme

Suprizebuttseks

funny. I thought we knew her methods.

Lotus dispatches ancient killing machines that know no fear, no remorse and lack even names. Beings armed with ancient Orikan Warframes, unexplained powers and surprisingly modern weaponry.

Using these tools she: steals prisoners, kidnaps (complete with agonized terrified screaming) individuals, destroys ships, wipes out ships, bases and facility's to the last being, diverts ships, ruins research, steals cryo pods, data and Orikan artifacts and assassinates key members of the Grineer, Corpus and Infestation.

Her methods seem clear, her reasoning to her tools is more in the way of an explanation rather then justification of the goals laid before them. Players being on 'the sharp end' so to speak, we only see the tactical end, and frankly its scary to think about.

Lore is pretty clear that the Grineer more or less destroy the Tenno on sight, while the Corpus prefer to chop 'em into pieces and sell the parts.

Lotus lets me live, and all she asks in return is that I kill the people who want to kill me, and I also get to live in a slick dojo.

Nope, not conflicted about that deal. Not one bit.