The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warmeme

Suprizebuttseks

that stock ability doesn't take much drain...

if any at all =P

VoidMallard_zpsb6b10d88.jpg

I COMPLETELY refuse. COMPLETELY. I'd rather have ALL of my abilities at hand to use rather than going with the OP builds that make everyone complain things are too easy.

I COMPLETELY refuse. COMPLETELY. I'd rather have ALL of my abilities at hand to use rather than going with the OP builds that make everyone complain things are too easy.

Does it count if I formad out all the really useful abilities and only gave myself the 'weaker' ones? Like, forma-ing out desecrate and terrify on Nekros.

Even if you want to use all 4 skills the first double dash polarity ony saves you 1 mod point so its better to change it to something more useful and just put your first skill in a blank slot.

Even if you want to use all 4 skills the first double dash polarity ony saves you 1 mod point so its better to change it to something more useful and just put your first skill in a blank slot.

I've got a S#&$ of blank slots I can polarize instead. I'll stick with polarizing them - never have any need to polarize them all, anyway.

^This

even with Aura Mod equipped, those high drain Mods like Redirection, Vitality, and those 13+ drain mods from the Vault....

i can't fit it all with that damn stock ability in the way =(

therockdriving_FORMA_zpsc4fceae4.jpg

how do you guys make it fit?
please! tell me the secret =P

polarityfumble_zps1423ab62.jpg

Your Warframe's Stock Ability takes up very little Drain so even if you put it into a Blank Slot, you will only lose -1 Drain.

If you Forma that into something like "D" , you will gain +1/2 the cost of any particular Mod's Drain that matches the Polarity.
(a Mod that consumes 10 Drain will only consume 5 giving you more head room to put Higher Cap mods)

why wouldn't you want to trade 1 drain for a potential 5 or 6?

every Warframe has at least one Blank Slot. 
if you Forma one of those, you still have that Ability Slot in your way...and again, that STOCK ability takes up very little drain <----Grasp this concept

and ♪Let it Go♫ or you will be "Frozen" in Mid-Game efficiency ;P

Edited by Suprizebuttseks

Don't care. Have blank slots I can Forma instead, gonna forma them.

there's always a possibility that DE will improve stock abilities and upscale the Low Drain of it accordingly

i'll definitely regret then if the scaling is drastic =P

for now...Mod Drain FREEDOM!!!

XD