Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do I Start Over? New Character Help

(XBOX)DAN1EL86

Question

Hey all. 

How do I start over and delete my account? I don't want to be stuck using kung fu ninja lady. 

They didn't mention that I was locked in with this character, and I couldn't change it/or even delete it. 

I'm on Xbox One. 

Thanks

Dude mag is freakin awesome dont worry, just keep going and pull everything into oblivion. You can make other frames so its not a big deal. You're only "locked" til venus

You can own all the frames.

Edited by Echoa

Why delete your account? You're not locked into a warframe per se. In Warframe you can collect and make other power suits and use them if you don't particularly like Mag.

P.S. As a suggestion I would max out Mags level and get all the necessary resources to make another one if you don't find Mag to your liking. Remember every warframe has their own unique set of abilities that make them stand out.

Edited by IAmTheWar

There's no way, unless you make a new account. AFAIK that's not possible on consoles.

Don't worry though. Mag is awesome.

The game is great, but I was looking for maybe a better tank. There is seriously no way to change my character before getting too deep in the game?

So, if I'm a MAG i cant have a male character? 

The game is great, but I was looking for maybe a better tank. There is seriously no way to change my character before getting too deep in the game?

You cant get any of the tank char at start anyway so it doesnt matter. All 3 starters have pretty much the same tankability (not counting CC options)

Technically mag would be the best tank of the 3 because she has higher shields

Edited by Echoa

If you wish for a tank you will need to unlock Venus and obtain Rhino parts from Jackal. The only stipulation is that you need to be mastery rank 2 to use him.

You can get the parts for a tank character on Venus. The other tank character is located on Jupiter.

If you wish for a tank you will need to unlock Venus and obtain Rhino parts from Jackal. The only stipulation is that you need to be mastery rank 2 to use him.

I'm a little slow, so you can evolve your solider and use different suits with different parts/abilities? Gender is irrelevant and can be changed? 

I'm a little slow, so you can evolve your solider and use different suits with different parts/abilities? Gender is irrelevant and can be changed? 

You can build different frames. The gender thing is a bit of a conundrum, there have been debates about that for ages. Some say that each frame is a unique character, some say you are genderless and switch frames. It's impossible to know for sure.

Each warframe(suit) has its own set of four abilities as well. I would suggest reading the wiki.

You are Tenno and the warframe is your powersuit. You can switch to any warframe at the flick of the wrist. Warframe parts can be obtained by assassinating bosses (most of them anyway). To use them you must collect their pieces and the resources that make them and build them. They already come with their powers.

Every warframe can also be leveled which can increase their shield, health, energy pool, etc., etc and the levels also tell you how many mods you can assign to your warframe. You should have a mod installed on your Mag as an example (Pull).

P.S. Forgot about the gender. Every warframe has their own gender and cannot be changed. I was one of the people that swore not to use female warframes...and then I discovered Nyx.

Edited by IAmTheWar

You don't need to get too deep in the game. Once you beat the boss of Venus, you will be able to get other frames (without buying them using plat). Venus's boss drops parts to rhino (though you must reach mastery rank 2 to build him), and also drops the nav segment for Jupiter, the boss of which drops the parts for Valkyr. These two frames are easily the tankiest frames in the game. 

And no, starting with Mag does not prevent you from acquiring male Warframes. 

Am I correct to assume you've read Ember Primes' codex entry too?

I've read so much on the game before it came out for the Xbox. I wanted to play it on my laptop but I learned it was no where near good enough. So I've been steadily following along since update 7 or so. Now I finally get to play it and I am rather excited about it.

ACTUAL HELP:

you are not locked into using mag you have many options for frames (about 20 total)

many of them drop on planets, here are some you can get fairly quickly as a new player

Rhino: very popular choice by players of all skill level, he is know for tanking and stomping, dropped from the boss of venus

Oberon: he may or may not be easy to get depending on RNG(random number god) but he is dropped from tough "eximus enemies" 

Ember: Female fire character dropped from Saturn

Valkyr: Female Gladiator character dropped from Jupiter

Mag: dropped on mars, not sure why i listed her

come to think of it most of the early star chart is dominated by women... but if you join a clan you can have access to volt(elec) Banshee(sound) and Zephyr(bird) hmm those are the easiest frames i can think of.

Thank you all. I will keep playing until I unlock more swag. 

Great game, pretty fun but I noticed tons of micro transactions (boo). : )

The only things that require money are cosmetics, and you can trade for the paid currency. Everything else can be obtained for free.