The Stalker Is Hayden Tenno.

MASKSMITH

I have very little proof of this and it would make very little sense since it would make Hayden incredibly old.

However, Hayden does get an excalibur suit, which is basically what the Stalker has. And it would be pretty neat for the Tenno to be hunted down by their progenitor, the "original" Tenno.

I...don't know about this one. The timescale is just too implausible. Also based off his character in Dark Sector, and his semi-legendary status (the tenno are named after him) I don't think he would have been just a low Guardian for the Orokin.

Seems more likely stalker is an Orokin underling with delusions of grandeur.

But... why? Sure it might be interesting but... the dude's millennia old. The temporal setting of Dark Sector implies that we could not stop him from aging, or dying for that matter without a spontaneous, oddly timed advance in medicine.

Or the Technocyte virus, which seems to be able to keep something alive for...well, ever, going by the ancient infested.

Simple counterpoint: if the Tenno can survive long centuries without negative effects or aging, why were they put in cryostasis in the first place.

You could argue that it was to keep the Tenno contained and sedated until a way to reverse what was done to them could be found, but you wouldn't need CRYOstasis for that.

I love how you make a bold, black and white claim, and then immediately follow it up verbatim with "I have very little proof..."

That's quite the compelling argument you have there.

It's more something that I think would be cool. There's such a lack of information/lore that it'd be pretty difficult to really back up such a claim. Though I do still think the Excalibur suit thing would make sense, but yes, there would need to be more information.

Stalker was a lowly guardian of Orokins. They might have been something like security guards or police force. I would hardly believe that Hayden Tenno would be random officer after being first human to wear T-cyte armor.

It's possible he's a low guardian because he's a Tenno, or "reject". Being the first, the legend, he's allowed to be an actual member of society, though not one with a high place. The other Tenno who are treated as organic weapons massacred the Orokin, but the Stalker attempted to stop them. Maybe because he was treated better than them? I dunno. Just throwing ideas out.

That's right, you found it out.

The "Lotus" is evil. She pretends to be our savior, but we are merely pawns in her game of overthrowing the system. There is a balance in the war between the Grineer and Corpus, which is why the Stalker hunts us when we tip that balance.

Hayden Tenno, the first of us, he fell for her trap. Sure he escaped, but the Lotus had everything she needed from him. A way to build her army. When he realized this he knew he had to take this matter into his own hands.

Do not mistake the "Lotus"'s ambitions to be good. A single faction cannot uphold peace. The Lotus will dictate us if we let her.

A world without conflict may be one she desires.

But without conflict we have no freedom.

Let yourselves be saved, Tenno! Let yourself be cleansed by the Stalker! It is all you can do to uphold the balance of the system!

Wait what?