Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do The Xbox Players Think Of Warframe?

(PSN)skip2435

personally I think it's too early to ask, warframe gets fun after hundred of hours, the first 10hours isn't that good, so relax and we'll see what xbros will say about warframe :)

Ya maybe I asked too early it could change I remember when I firsted *shivers* grinding for basic gear

I went over to a friends house, and made him download it (It was easy to convince him, because he loves free stuff). I then got him hooked, and he let me try it out it. It plays really well, and the only problems I really kept facing were:

1. People who just started getting lost.

2. People's Mics were always on.

3. I kept thinking my friends MK1 Paris would act like my Dread, so I was always surprised when something lived an arrow XD

3. I kept thinking my friends MK1 Paris would act like my Dread, so I was always surprised when something lived an arrow XD

I lol'd!  haha.. I can see how that would happen :-)  Glad to see there are a few XB one users enjoying it regardless of the bugs which will hopefully be sorted very quickly for you all!!!  

That said, It's my favorite game on my PS4 even after the last of us, infamous, Diablo 3, and even destiny are getting ready to launch which is saying--- quite alot frankly.  I don't know why this game grabs me SO much, it just does for whatever reason.

I have to admit-- When I started though, the tutorial was NOTHING like the current prologue and I had to teach myself everything essentially.  So it did take a while for it to "hook" me.  

If it would've been how it is now at the beginning minus the mastery rank bugs etc, I would've gotten hooked alot quicker.

If it's any condolence to the XB one players reporting framerate dips-- like.. insane ones-- unplayable ones.. PS4 had that too during its first little while.  They improved it 10 fold.

I lol'd!  haha.. I can see how that would happen :-)  Glad to see there are a few XB one users enjoying it regardless of the bugs which will hopefully be sorted very quickly for you all!!!  

That said, It's my favorite game on my PS4 even after the last of us, infamous, Diablo 3, and even destiny are getting ready to launch which is saying--- quite alot frankly.  I don't know why this game grabs me SO much, it just does for whatever reason.

I have to admit-- When I started though, the tutorial was NOTHING like the current prologue and I had to teach myself everything essentially.  So it did take a while for it to "hook" me.  

If it would've been how it is now at the beginning minus the mastery rank bugs etc, I would've gotten hooked alot quicker.

If it's any condolence to the XB one players reporting framerate dips-- like.. insane ones-- unplayable ones.. PS4 had that too during its first little while.  They improved it 10 fold.

I completely agree love the new update 14 prologue even though I'm mastery 8 I played it just to see if it was better than before and I was amazed 

difficult because my account isn't migrated :'( I forgot the noob struggle and I seriously hate all these people asking questions and the region chat nobody wants to take the time out of their lives to say what is love :( and I found a tranquil cleave and I cant sell it or use it :( and its buggy as heck AND THE STALKER WANTS ME but its ok

Edited by shaun10656

difficult because my account isn't migrated :'( I forgot the noob struggle and I seriously hate all these people asking questions and the region chat nobody wants to take the time out of their lives to say what is love :( and I found a tranquil cleave and I cant sell it or use it :( and its buggy as heck AND THE STALKER WANTS ME but its ok

Give it time man the bugs will be fixed sometime soon 

It's slow and confusing right now. I've played for roughly 3-6 hours.

F2P games are like this though, and I understand why.

1. Gameplay is solid. Few enemies are frustrating (darn flying missile enemy and kubrows of death).

2. Though the game is very confusing. Good for a long game lifespan, but difficult for newbies.

To name the things:

-Damage Stats - slash, penetration, and impact aren't explained. What do they represent? How do they function compared to each other and other weapons?

-fusion - advanced fusion is difficult to understand and I fear I might make a mistake. Something very bad in F2P games.

-revives - I just learned today that they regen

-how to play multiplayer - I haven't even touched the MP because I don't know how to access it

-ranks and weapon requirements - it doesn't explain how to get new weapons until you come across the rank thing in the main menu

3. The cash element seems heavily geared towards equipment rather than aesthetics. Again, the devs have families and need to feed them, but it is daunting to see even decent weapons so far away.

4. Warframes look hard to come by. I love my electric fish (as my bro pointed out), but is like to have at least one other option within 10 hours of play. Even if it was specialized or for beginners.

All in all, I'm very happy to have come across this as I've been needing an RPG type game. Not having to drop 40 or more bucks on Destiny is great.

Satisfied as if now.

Edited by (XB1)ShapelessHorr0r

1. Gameplay is solid. Few enemies are frustrating (darn flying missile enemy and kubrows of death).

2. Though the game is very confusing. Good for a long game lifespan, but difficult for newbies.

To name the things:

-Damage Stats - slash, penetration, and impact aren't explained. What do they represent? How do they function compared to each other and other weapons?

-fusion - advanced fusion is difficult to understand and I fear I might make a mistake. Something very bad in F2P games.

-how to play multiplayer - I haven't even touched the MP because I don't know how to access it

-ranks and weapon requirements - it doesn't explain how to get new weapons until you come across the rank thing in the main menu

3. The cash element seems heavily geared towards equipment rather than aesthetics. Again, the devs have families and need to feed them, but it is daunting to see even decent weapons so far away.

4. Warframes look hard to come by. I love my electric fish (as my bro pointed out), but is like to have at least one other option within 10 hours of play. Even if it was specialized or for beginners.

All in all, I'm very happy to have come across this as I've been needing an RPG type game. Not having to drop 40 or more bucks on Destiny is great.

Satisfied as if now.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Damage_2.0 - This will give the stats on how impact, slash, and puncture affect damage.

You will find the warframe wiki is your best friend.  

As for MP you just need to go to the navigation and and hit Y (i believe) and you will scroll through your online options which are Public, Private, Invite Only, and Solo.

Only cosmetics are hidden behind a paywall.  Everything else in Warframe can be obtained through gameplay.  

Within 10h of gameplay you might be able to craft the warframe Rhino.  He is a very good frame, and great for starters.  You will find his components are dropped by the boss Jackal on Venus, and his BP can be bought from the market for credits.  The hardest thing about creating a warframe from a new account is obtaining the components, but that gets much easier as you continue to play.

Edited by (PS4)KalGerion_Beast

To name the things:

Satisfied as if now.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Damage_2.0

Basically slash damage is terrible against grineer, impact is terrible against infested, and puncture is terrible against corpus.

Damage types you want for enemies

Puncture - Grineer

Slash - Infested

Impact - Corpus

Also getting frames is pretty easy if you know where to go to get the frame you want. Pretty much any assassination mission will give you blueprints for the parts of a specific warframe. The only exception I can think of is Vor on Mercury.

Warframe wiki is your friend if you want to find out where to go to farm for a specific warframe.

Edited by Avenwing

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Damage_2.0

Basically slash damage is terrible against grineer, impact is terrible against infested, and puncture is terrible against corpus.

Damage types you want for enemies

Puncture - Grineer

Slash - Infested

Impact - Corpus

Also getting frames is pretty easy if you know where to go to get the frame you want. Pretty much any assassination mission will give you blueprints for the parts of a specific warframe. The only exception I can think of is Vor on Mercury.

Warframe wiki is your friend if you want to find out where to go to farm for a specific warframe.

Actually, slash is amazing for its status effect. Bleeding procs bypass armor (so, grineer) and shields (corpus) and deal massive damage through the damage over time ticks later into the game.

Actually, slash is amazing for its status effect. Bleeding procs bypass armor (so, grineer) and shields (corpus) and deal massive damage through the damage over time ticks later into the game.

If the weapon has a high status chance that's fine, but if it doesn't it's pretty useless against Grineer since they only take like 50% of the damage from it.