Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do The Xbox Players Think Of Warframe?

(PSN)skip2435

any xboners who isn't a veteran of PC/PS4 around on the forums? :P

I have never played the game until it came to XBox One. I knew about it before hand but never got to play it until now. I am sitting at close to 30 hours. I have 5 weapons at 30 >.> and my warframe is almost at 30. Did enough that the Rhino is built now as well.

I've actually considered skipping Destiny because of this. But given that the game is an utter mess on the XB1 right now and might be this way for a while, I'll go ahead and get it. But with my luck, they'll patch it this Tuesday and I'll be stuck with two time consuming games.

One thing to be aware of with this game: there are often loads of bugs, but they get patched fast and the devs are always around 

Ok thanks

I heard about Rhino. I watched a walkthrough of Jackal.

Any tips on getting his components?

Just run Jackal as many times as you can.

I don't know if they patched this as I haven't run Jackal in a while, but if you stand underneath him he can't hit you very easy.

For weapons, when you hit MR2 I'd suggest getting the Karak. It's not fancy, it it's dependable and easy to use. 

It's slow and confusing right now. I've played for roughly 3-6 hours.

F2P games are like this though, and I understand why.

1. Gameplay is solid. Few enemies are frustrating (darn flying missile enemy and kubrows of death).

2. Though the game is very confusing. Good for a long game lifespan, but difficult for newbies.

To name the things:

-Damage Stats - slash, penetration, and impact aren't explained. What do they represent? How do they function compared to each other and other weapons?

-fusion - advanced fusion is difficult to understand and I fear I might make a mistake. Something very bad in F2P games.

-revives - I just learned today that they regen

-how to play multiplayer - I haven't even touched the MP because I don't know how to access it

-ranks and weapon requirements - it doesn't explain how to get new weapons until you come across the rank thing in the main menu

3. The cash element seems heavily geared towards equipment rather than aesthetics. Again, the devs have families and need to feed them, but it is daunting to see even decent weapons so far away.

4. Warframes look hard to come by. I love my electric fish (as my bro pointed out), but is like to have at least one other option within 10 hours of play. Even if it was specialized or for beginners.

All in all, I'm very happy to have come across this as I've been needing an RPG type game. Not having to drop 40 or more bucks on Destiny is great.

Satisfied as if now.

At first Warframes seem hard to get but as time passes you might find things easier 

Give it time.. you will learn to hate it, trust me. This is hate and love relationship, abusive even, you will soon find out how badly dice gods can beat ya. Just saying....

I play DnD and a lot of other RPGs. And a few MMOs. The randomness of dice doesn't bother me.

Old enough to know what THAC0 is.

Edited by (XB1)l Forthencho l

I play DnD and a lot of other RPGs. And a few MMOs. The randomness of dice doesn't bother me.

Old enough to know what THAC0 is.

Well i play 40k and i have gotten quite legendary bad luck there, as getting 3+ from dice seems to be impossible to me quite often. Yet even that seems to be more friendly towards me than this game's RNG.... But it's good if you guys enjoy it.

@Jailwhale because we are peasants, lesser priority. We get updates when they remember that we exist.. wich is usually once in month or two.

Edited by (PS4)SofeSNBR

Feels pay to win at first

But once you get into you realize its pay to rush

Also i feel like xbox players got screwed again :^] what with consoles being 4 patchs behind

Well i play 40k and i have gotten quite legendary bad luck there, as getting 3+ from dice seems to be impossible to me quite often. Yet even that seems to be more friendly towards me than this game's RNG.... But it's good if you guys enjoy it.

@Jailwhale because we are peasants, lesser priority. We get updates when they remember that we exist.. wich is usually once in month or two.

Not DE's fault, as far as I know. Go blame Sony and Microsoft - they're the ones who are doing certifying and thus making it take so long.

Not DE's fault, as far as I know. Go blame Sony and Microsoft - they're the ones who are doing certifying and thus making it take so long.

You know, its pretty hard to certify something what they dont have, quite impossible even. But what i know..... but this is discussion for somewhere else. Btw, i havent said this before, but welcome to WF X1 players.

I just wanted to know if the Xbox players are enjoying warframe just as much as PC and PS4 players have for a while now give an honest opinion don't care if it's hate for the game just a sign you have nothing better to do anyways.

It awesome! But I really don't have the right to say, I came to this after 400+ hours on a PC account way back from update 10 =\ So yeah, either way its awesome! lol

I'm having a hell of a time getting the 2nd mission unlocked. I can't find any components to decode the secret messages due to other players collecting them first, and when I play by myself I die soon after starting the more difficult missions. Honestly, this game will be ok until Destiny comes out, then I predict you'll lose most of the new players due to the difficulties for people going about it solo. Right now my Warframe is lvl 12, Braton and Bow are lvl 10, Skana is lvl 14, and my MK1-Furis is lvl 12. At these levels I'm having extreme trouble if I try to play anything beyond Mars solo. I have tried using the mods and switching up my Warframe abilities, yet as soon as I'm spotted by the Corpus, I'm pinned down and overrun no matter the combination. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm having a hell of a time getting the 2nd mission unlocked. I can't find any components to decode the secret messages due to other players collecting them first, and when I play by myself I die soon after starting the more difficult missions. Honestly, this game will be ok until Destiny comes out, then I predict you'll lose most of the new players due to the difficulties for people going about it solo. Right now my Warframe is lvl 12, Braton and Bow are lvl 10, Skana is lvl 14, and my MK1-Furis is lvl 12. At these levels I'm having extreme trouble if I try to play anything beyond Mars solo. I have tried using the mods and switching up my Warframe abilities, yet as soon as I'm spotted by the Corpus, I'm pinned down and overrun no matter the combination. Any help would be appreciated.

Level up these mods and you frame and weapons. Play with groups as solo can be extremely hard for new players. And i dont get it, what are other players collecting before you? Everyone gets same drops if you run over them, and rewards at the end of the mission is same for everyone.

As for Destiny. Will die in 2 months, same as Titanfall "the best game EV4R that will be ruin of every other game".

Level up these mods and you frame and weapons. Play with groups as solo can be extremely hard for new players. And i dont get it, what are other players collecting before you? Everyone gets same drops if you run over them, and rewards at the end of the mission is same for everyone.

As for Destiny. Will die in 2 months, same as Titanfall "the best game EV4R that will be ruin of every other game".

But Titanfall works on our console. As did the Destiny beta. This game doesn't. If it isn't fixed by Tuesday, there'll be truth to what he says.

But Titanfall works on our console. As did the Destiny beta. This game doesn't. If it isn't fixed by Tuesday, there'll be truth to what he says.

Well it would suck to see you go, so take a break from it and come back later. Its a F2P not like you lost a thing by playing it. Me I find the dojo building to be really really fun.

Well it would suck to see you go, so take a break from it and come back later. Its a F2P not like you lost a thing by playing it. Me I find the dojo building to be really really fun.

I played the game on PC and found it to be really fun. That's the only reason that I'm aggravated at the moment. Had I not been hooked already, I'd have stopped trying Wednesday. My post was geared more towards people who have just started. I don't plan on dropping the game anytime soon.

Edited by (XB1)FaTeBlAsT

I get nothing but health and energy when I run through the levels. The only thing shared (at least with my X1) is credits...