Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Much Efficency Should I Have On Loki Prime?

Yazeth

Question

7 answers to this question

Title. Looking for the minimum efficiency needed, really.

If you have the essence loki helm (arcane one) you can get away with a max streamline and 30% fleeting. This will give you the maximum efficiency of 75% since the essence helmet gives 15% power efficency. However if you like the loki prime helm, then I don't recommend using the essence helmet. Essence just helps balance out the cost of power duration if you are going for invs.

70% works okay when using ESiphon, even for a disarm build. I'm usually all about getting 75% or 50% dead on to more efficiently use orb drops but its not as big of a deal when you have energy generation from ES aura (or Rage on some frames).

If you use both Invisibility and Radial Disarm, 70% (Max Stream Line and 2 from the top Fleeting Expertise) is enough. And you can keep the Loki Prime Helm, Essence Loki is not worth just because of the looks, personally. The most important stat is still the aesthetics. You will play better with a nice warframe and worst stat than better stats warframe but looks like nothing.