General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

De, Please Look Into This, This Is Insane.

MikeJonesDaOreo

2 weeks in a row I have failed the Mastery Rank 11 test and each time I have been close to the end but I keep my eyes on the clock as I shoot the orbs and I have realized after 2 weeks of running this and failing with pretty much no hope in passing, the targets are not giving me my time. I shoot them, they get destroyed, and no time is added whatsoever. However before I get near the end the other targets seem to give time but only 1-2 seconds instead of what they should give which is 3 seconds. Support tickets haven't helped because they still haven't looked into this. Every single day in the last 2 weeks, I've been punished with the 24 hour lockout because the test is bugged. Personally I don't think the 24 hour lockout should even exist to begin with. Yeah sure after Rank 8 and later levels it doesn't matter much but still. I didn't want to compare this game to Call of Duty rage wise, but with this stupid 24 hour lockout and the fact some tests may or may not have bugs that may or may not cause you to fail is nuts and is enough for me to say the rage I am feeling right now is about at that level of Call of Duty rage quit status. We should at the very VERY least have an option where we can skip over the test and be the next level with plat after 3 or more failed attempts.

So DE please, PLEASE look into this further and decide what to do.

Now that I think about it... Is there really a good reason for the wait time at all? Especially since this game has a few bugs in that area (bugged out of one the other week).

As for the skipping part, I'd say that should cost plat if it was put in.

The 24 hour is there to punish you for failing the test. While it is an annoying feature, theoretically it is sound. But, if the missions is bugged, then I can understand. But, I will say, I didn't have any issues with it, as I am a rank 12.