Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Framerate Is Horrific!

(XBOX)ShadowZenoX

First off I like to say the game is wonderful (Im a total newb :3) but I'm certain that the frame rate shouldn't be this bad. I'll give a couple of examples.

1.The liset, once you go to the room with the foundry and arsenal you are welcomed by a huge lag spike right off the start of going to the lower level and also when you are looking at space the frame rate tends to drop allot as well.

2. T1 mobile defense. Was playing earlier with a couple of buddies and the frame rate was poor right off the start and only got worse as we progressed. The frames was at its worst when we finished defending and was heading to evac and all died because we couldn't move our self more accurately across the laser traps with that horrible framer ate.

3.Pretty much the middle of every mission or the start of the more high level missions have near unplayable frame rate. I always find myself resorting to my melee because aiming is just to tedious with the lag combined with using a controller :(

I look into my upload clips (Because the game literally records a clip every time I use my ultimate...) and the frame rate is surprising stable in the clips, do you think that function is taking all the resources away from the game? (Also please add a option to turn that off, I have ocd and like my clips to be organized so this is a true nightmare and a annoyance I don't want to deal with along with the frames.)

Edited by (XB1)ShadowZenoX

I have the same issue, sorta. My issue with the frame rate is it shoots down to a very low 20-35 then back up to 60. It doesn't stay for minutes, but it does it frequently. More than frequently actually, almost every 30 seconds. I don't know what it is, but its a noticeable drop and makes the game a annoyance. I played the first mission I get to play with co-op friends today, accepted the low random frames and it was actually pretty fun. 

The game actually makes me want to invest in it. Graphically it is pretty good, so I looked into settings and turned off Motion Blur and such, but sadly that did not help. 

I read something earlier that this is acknowledged and they understand about the frame problems. 

Not sure how trustworthy that is, although I think it was from someone at a Moderator level or possibly works for the game. 

TL;DR: Some weird frame rate problems, I get stutters along with drops in frames basically everywhere, but sometimes I get 60fps. Game is fun, hopefully a patch is coming out which keeps the game at a sturdy 60fps. Other than that, the game is great, I am impressed. 

First off I like to say the game is wonderful (Im a total newb :3) but I'm certain that the frame rate shouldn't be this bad. I'll give a couple of examples.

1.The liset, once you go to the room with the foundry and arsenal you are welcomed by a huge lag spike right off the start of going to the lower level and also when you are looking at space the frame rate tends to drop allot as well.

2. T1 mobile defense. Was playing earlier with a couple of buddies and the frame rate was poor right off the start and only got worse as we progressed. The frames was at its worst when we finished defending and was heading to evac and all died because we couldn't move our self more accurately across the laser traps with that horrible framer ate.

3.Pretty much the middle of every mission or the start of the more high level missions have near unplayable frame rate. I always find myself resorting to my melee because aiming is just to tedious with the lag combined with using a controller :(

I look into my upload clips (Because the game literally records a clip every time I use my ultimate...) and the frame rate is surprising stable in the clips, do you think that function is taking all the resources away from the game? (Also please add a option to turn that off, I have ocd and like my clips to be organized so this is a true nightmare and a annoyance I don't want to deal with along with the frames.)

Hi ShadowZenoX,

I can assure you that the issues you just listed are very high priority for us and they are still under investigation. With that said, there has been nothing that has lead us to believe that the Xbox One's recording function is having a negative impact on Warframe's stability.