Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bots

AS7352

Question

This morning when I was leveling I found that another player in the squad was a bot. I couldn't find anywhere to report. So I'm wondering if there even is a place where to report such things?

Edited by Seja88

12 answers to this question

Looking at his behavior, the strange running in walls and shooting was definitely bot-like and even other squad members were convinced that he was a bot.

One thing you have to keep in mind is that if the player is lagging, rotation and firing stays up to date but the player's specific location may not. Not saying it's not a bot (though a bot for WF would be quite hard to make), but it's more likely just a particularly laggy player.

One thing you have to keep in mind is that if the player is lagging, rotation and firing stays up to date but the player's specific location may not. Not saying it's not a bot (though a bot for WF would be quite hard to make), but it's more likely just a particularly laggy player.

Of course I did. We even followed him for some time and it it didn't look much like a lagger. Didn't have those sync issues that they usually have, too bad that it didn't come to my mind to film it. But a quick search in mother-google found that it's there.

Edited by Seja88

Of course I did. We even followed him for some time and it it didn't look much like a lagger. Didn't have those sync issues that they usually have, too bad that it didn't come to my mind to film it. But a quick search in mother-google found that it's there.

Fair enough then. Still, makes me wonder what reason there is to bot in warframe. Can't trade credits, only way theyd farm plat is if they farm particular nodes for prime parts or rare mods and try to sell them. I guess just laziness for levelling up gear? Or i guess account selling perhaps.