Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ever Thought About A New Type Of Warframe?

senorbushy

ok heres my basic idea and its just because i love to play games this way. This warframe will have NO shield, yes i know im crazy but he will have NO shields. the basic idea behind him will to steal the life force of enemies around him or maybe a realy low shield pool. 

1: executes a target enemy(deals a base amount of dmg single line target)

2:Quickly dashes behind target enemy causing a confusion type effect(so like if you were to dash behind a bombard he wouldnt know were to find you for a second giving you a chance to assasinate)

3: when in close proximity *insert name here* drains the life of fallen foes (take if you had a dead enemy at your feet you'd use your 3rd ability to drain his life to heal yourself, kinda like the idea of nekros' desicrate but not to that range.

4: *insert name here* traps the fallen enemy bodies creating proximity mine type effect or gas cloud. 

I duno this is my idea its kinda all over the place but i like the set up for the abilities to me it would be fun but duno how you guys would balance it. 

If anyone has any input for this or thinks they have a better ability that would fit feel free to add

So... a WW2 nazi?

Joking aside, I feel a more accurate description of his abilities is needed. What is the range of these abilities? Energy cost?

Also, does the first skill just straight up kill a unit? (which is what execute means) So you see a heavy gunner and just go "yoink!" for 20-ish energy or so? (I would think not, since that is HOLYDAMN op)

The second is just Teleport but you face the targets back instead of his face (Teleport gives you a small window to deal a finisher as well) so that's sort of boring (though you might not have known this so I will give you the benefit of doubt there)

Third, how can you drain the life of someone without any? Wouldn't it be better if you drained the lifeforce of living enemies, then restore yours based on how many units you drained from? Just throwing it out there.

I dislike the idea

There's my input

Textbook example of very poor feedback.

Also, does the first skill just straight up kill a unit? (which is what execute means) So you see a heavy gunner and just go "yoink!" for 20-ish energy or so? (I would think not, since that is HOLYDAMN op)

the general idea is to kill a lower based unit say a 10-30 energy spamy ability that will kill the lower based units and deal flat dmg to gunners/ancients and crewmen.      

yeah i know bad concept.. was curious if anything what people would think.

1: executes a target enemy instantly kills targeted basic enemy, stealing some of that units Lifeforce (30 energy) deals 100/150/200 

Steals: 1/2/3/5% 

Cooldown: 5/4,3,2

2:Quickly dashes Toward target enemy causing a small AOE stun on impact.      (im not sure ranges so correct me if im wrong here)

AOE: 1,2,4 yards (like i said i dont know how big of a distance this really is so please help comment on it)

Duration: .2/.5/1/1.2 seconds

Energy:25

(changed this to be more of an escape type ability or to get in with your mele wep assuming you use the lifesteal mod)

3: Drains the lifeforce of all nearby enemy units healing himself.

AOE: 7/10/12/15 yards

Drain Damage: 100/150/200/325

Drain heal:3/5/7/10% of total Drain Damage

4: *insert name here* Turns fallen enemies into proximity traps releasing a noxious gas into the surrounding area.

AOE:3/5/7/10 yards

Damage: 150/250/400/550

Gas AOE: 2