Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ordis.....the New Jar Jar Binks

(PSN)dephylumator

So it is definitely the most annoying thing since Jar Jar Binks. Extremely frustrating that he keeps popping up unwanted over my mods I'm trying to look at and there is no way to turn it off, it doesn't do anything and serves no purpose. What were DE thinking???

Also he resembles the ghost from Destiny as well as the loading screens between missions now....anyone else see this?

So it is definitely the most annoying thing since Jar Jar Binks. Extremely frustrating that he keeps popping up unwanted over my mods I'm trying to look at and there is no way to turn it off, it doesn't do anything and serves no purpose. What were DE thinking???

Also he resembles the ghost from Destiny as well as the loading screens between missions now....anyone else see this?

On the other hand, at least Ordis did not just give emergency powers to an evil leader of sorts. 

lotus is also getting on my nerves whenever she spams me useless alerts, one of those pathetic 2-5000 credit alerts. it's seriously as bad as spam...

i wouldnt mind as much if she just alerted me to stuff that's actually useful, stuff like 10 r5 cores, catalyst, etc. then she would aactually be of some use.

Edited by (PS4)Alphapsykongaroo

lotus is also getting on my nerves whenever she spams me useless alerts, one of those pathetic 2-5000 credit alerts. it's seriously as bad as spam...

i wouldnt mind as much if she just alerted me to stuff that's actually useful, stuff like 10 r5 cores, catalyst, etc. then she would aactually be of some use.

The credit alerts are for low level players. You aren't the only one in the game.

Just sayin.

It'd be nice if they added an alert filter like the Warframe apps have.

Ordis isn't as bad as Jar-Jar though.  I only want to put duct tape over his optic input and make him sleep, not do terrible, inhumane things to him for a few days before granting him the final Void.

EDIT: I cayn type gooder.  (typos)  *derp*

Edited by Noamuth

It'd be nice if they added an alert filter like the Warframe apps have.

Ordis isn't as bad as Jar-Jar though.  I only want to put duct tape over his optic input and make him sleep, not do terrible, inhumane things to him for a few days before granting him the final Void.

EDIT: I cayn type gooder.  (typos)  *derp*

LOL well put.......still wish I could disable it though