Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yo Xbox 1 Tenno...

(PSN)clips_ahoii

Im pretty sure the players that make up both ps4 and the xbox community will end up being more lucrative for Digital Extremes. 

Probably. I mean the PC crowd is pretty big but I think that a lot of PC gamers have left from the game at some point or a proportion has. In any case, I welcome console players to this game. Although they can not achieve everything PC crowd has, you guys are still a very valuable asset to Tenno. Keep fighting the good fight!

Probably. I mean the PC crowd is pretty big but I think that a lot of PC gamers have left from the game at some point or a proportion has. In any case, I welcome console players to this game. Although they can not achieve everything PC crowd has, you guys are still a very valuable asset to Tenno. Keep fighting the good fight!

PC population has been steadily rising. We've yet to experience a downturn. There are far fewer console players, but they're more likely to spend money fast.

Console: burst DPS

PC: sustained DPS

DPS is money....in case that wasn't clear XD

I think because of that required Live Gold subcription by XB, not too many XB1 players may get (or yet) to enjoy the co-op or multiplayer experience that Warframe has to offer.

I don't believe a gold subscription is required.

Don't quote me on that though, I may be wrong.

Gold is required to play online. So I think so.

PS4 needs plus to play online.

Warframe doesn't require a PS+ subscription to play online. This I know as a fact. Playstation Plus is only needed for the online component of major games (like Destiny or Watch Dogs or Killzone).

Which is why I suspect that DE may have gotten Microsoft to allow Warframe to play online without a Gold membership.

Which is why I suspect that DE may have gotten Microsoft to allow Warframe to play online without a Gold membership.

I hope that'd be the case and that would be awesome. But hearing from Lotus on twitter said otherwise. And I know that, while PS4 is a little more friendlier for multiplayer, MS & XB1 "milk" the heck out of their players. Hopefully, some Xbox1 Tenno can clear this up for us.