Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yo Xbox 1 Tenno...

(PSN)clips_ahoii

To be fair, it's not really an exception.  On PS4, any games that are free-to-play or require a subscriptions (MMO's for example) do not require having PS+ to play multiplayer.  For the Xbox One, MS has confirmed that you will need an Xbox Live Gold account to play an MMO.  This means that whenever ESO is finally release you will have to pay $60 for Gold in addition to the monthly subscription on Xbox One, versus only the monthly subscription on PS4.  As of yet it is not confirmed whether or not Warframe on Xbox One requires a Gold account.

Edited by (PS4)Hiero_Glyph

Perhaps one day, Nintendo and DE make a deal to deliver Warframe to Wii U..then maybe...TABLETS! PHONES! THE NVIDIA SHIELD!(Lol yeah right)

This is probably the first time I've played something that isn't a PC port via console and actually on the original platform. I don't know how to feel about this honestly.

Well it's logical if you would have to pay PS Plus for free-to-play games it wouldn't be free-to-play.

I enjoy a lot of the content that XBox live provides for $59.99 per year. I also had a play station at one time. I play the games not the system. The xbox has additional services that I use which is why I kept it over the PS4. We all have our reasons for which system we use. No one forces us to play video games. It is an interest we all share. Cn we find common ground instead of needless divisions?

I enjoy a lot of the content that XBox live provides for $59.99 per year. I also had a play station at one time. I play the games not the system. The xbox has additional services that I use which is why I kept it over the PS4. We all have our reasons for which system we use. No one forces us to play video games. It is an interest we all share. Cn we find common ground instead of needless divisions?

I wasn't judging anyone's Console decision i was just correcting SmokinDevil's belief that PS Plus is needed to play Warframe online.

I'm with you, let's find common grounds, but there are many needless dividers around, just a fair warning.

I'm with you, let's find common grounds, but there are many needless dividers around, just a fair warning.

There are many senseless divisions around, but the video games we play on which system doesn't need to be one of them. I like Trinity and Mirage, I run around with my lvl 21 mk 1 Paris bow, pistols and a staff.

I've renamed Mirage's Prism ability Party Favors.

There are many senseless divisions around, but the video games we play on which system doesn't need to be one of them. I like Trinity and Mirage, I run around with my lvl 21 mk 1 Paris bow, pistols and a staff.

I've renamed Mirage's Prism ability Party Favors.

Now I really wish I could join your in game party. We need cross platform compatibility...Now.

If I recall how Xbox works, you have to have gold to get online with it as a general rule, not just for warframe. all online elements of Xbox require the gold paid membership to access the service. 

with that: Welcome Xbone players, good to have you among us. 

Sup bro.

If I recall how Xbox works, you have to have gold to get online with it as a general rule, not just for warframe. all online elements of Xbox require the gold paid membership to access the service. 

with that: Welcome Xbone players, good to have you among us. 

Not quite. The paywall is now much less restrictive. We do still need Gold for online play, but most other services are now free.