Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xb1] Invasion Possibly Bugged?

(XBOX)WRG

I'm not entirely sure how the Invasion process works but I'm fairly sure that it should not be at 43.2% status for 24+ hours now. If I didn't know any better I would say that devs put the Invasion there specifically to prevent players from progressing past this part for the XB1 beta. The team that I've been playing with has run the instance 21 times just on our own and the status has not changed by even 0.1% and I guarantee there are other teams out there beating it as well. If a dev could clarify why this Invasion has been stuck here for this long my mind would be at ease...

The % control changes depending on how many players play those missions. For ones that don't pay out very well or aren't on desirable nodes, invasions can last several days, sometimes a week.

If it doesn't change much that just means not a lot of people are running it.

That unfortunatly is not the case letter everything is frozen... foundry, invasion and mastery test timer.

Isn't it? I had thought that infested invasion %'s don't change if no one runs it.

I'm definitely seeing the issue with foundry timers, but if mastery timers are borked too then it's likely a game-wide problem with how the game handles the timer/countdown scripts.

Will see if I can raise the issue.

@Letter, the Foundry timers reset when you close the foundry screen and then reopen it. So if I wanted to build the Nyx Chassis I would have to leave my xbox on with the Foundry screen open for 12 hours. We can't complain too much, its a free game and it looks to have a ton of content once they get a few things fixed. Thanks for all the input guys.