Advanced Pvp

bishoy

so far the PVP couldnt be more terrible , but still it can be way better , with movment 2.0 and more features and earning xp from it , let me hear your creative idea that can bring hope to the PVP to be better, with more balance between weapons we can have a great pvp parkour shooter .

Edited by bishoy

Bring back the damage system and I will be happy. This new damage system actually lowered diversity in frames and weapons rather than increasing it. I would love to see balancing to the conclave rating system (a really good way to fix it here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/295746-conclave-ratings-rework-for-mods-calculations-and-conclave-limits/). As you have mentioned, better movement. I would like to see sling shot parkour come back but if that doesn't maybe some parkour that would still allow us conclavers to use our parkour routes but have it be fluid (maybe something similar to Overgrowth's parkour). Maybe some good affinity from killing a players. Maybe similar to how much affinity an eximus gives (around 1000), 50 affinity is such a measly amount. Lastly, a conclave leader board because I want to see how far away I am from the pros. Some of the ideas weren't very creative but whatever.

PS: Conclave PvP isn't terrible in my opinion, it just takes a lot of practice.