Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Not Level 50+ Enemies Mission?

SuperBadPig

Since a lot players has "end-game" warframe/gears by that I mean formaed warframe, 6x forma weapons, etc..., why not make a planet with level 50+ ennemies missions only. Where you can actually see the full potential of your gear / survivability / skill at the same time. I know that not everyone has this kind of gear, I wouldn't not say it will disadvantage other people who can't do it right now, but giving slightly more exp or credit is okey, even same exp/credit as plutot would be fine by me.

I know that we can encounter high level ennemies by doing survival missions, but in order for them to reach level 70+ it takes 30min to 40min until the challenge starts, it is quite annoying if you are looking for shorter missions.

Tell me what you think, what would be pros/cons on creating a "high-level" planet such as this.

Since a lot players has "end-game" warframe/gears by that I mean formaed warframe, 6x forma weapons, etc..., why not make a planet with level 50+ ennemies missions only. Where you can actually see the full potential of your gear / survivability / skill at the same time. I know that not everyone has this kind of gear, I wouldn't not say it will disadvantage other people who can't do it right now, but giving slightly more exp or credit is okey, even same exp/credit as plutot would be fine by me.

I know that we can encounter high level ennemies by doing survival missions, but in order for them to reach level 70+ it takes 30min to 40min until the challenge starts, it is quite annoying if you are looking for shorter missions.

Good!

And ask them to play with a single arm.

And no using of frame abilities allowed!

Why ask for New AI buff/ mission just to fit 'these' players when you can set a self-handicap?!.

Good!

Why ask for New AI buff/ mission just to fit 'these' players when you can set a self-handicap?!.

Because consciously handicapping oneself is just uninteresting. Part of the fun of overcoming a challenge is being able to push one's skill to the limits. If you limit the amount of mechanics you're able to use, you just end up with a much shallower game.

NOPE that gonna be farming xp nodes bring unranked weapon and lvl 30 frame , spam 4 to win and free xp

xp barely scales at all with levels. U get more/faster if you can actually kill the target with gun - or using the dark sector % bonus.

if you spam 4, alone.. u get no gun xp.

Edited by Ketec

i pray this will never happen, enemy scaling in high-end endless content is a monstrosity already

Well it is true that it is getting harder and harder, but the problem is the mission, you just stay in one area and cover the pod can be quite boring at the end IMO

NOPE that gonna be farming xp nodes bring unranked weapon and lvl 30 frame , spam 4 to win and free xp

I said it can be same exp as Pluto I don't mind. When you go there is not to level your weapons, the main purpose is to push your limits.

Good!

I can do that actually, but some of us, have 6x forma weapons and warframes, that's the only way you can test the fully potential of the weapons combined with mods. 

Because consciously handicapping oneself is just uninteresting. Part of the fun of overcoming a challenge is being able to push one's skill to the limits. If you limit the amount of mechanics you're able to use, you just end up with a much shallower game.

Not to mention that it feels horrible to get a new, powerful weapon only to find that you can't have fun using it.

xp barely scales at all with levels. U get more/faster if you can actually kill the target with gun - or using the dark sector % bonus.

if you spam 4, alone.. u get no gun xp.

why i got 50% of xp to my weapon ? (only the one i hold other wont get any xp)

I've been saying this forever, the game lacks high-level content that you don't have to wait for.  Half the weapons are OP vs 'normal' level 30s (un-forma'd Braton - or anything that does 2000-3000 dps - is enough to SOLO lvl30-40 mission) , yet we have no high-level nodes. Lots of weapons are balanced vs lvl70-80...100 (depending on a type)  yet 99% of the game is sub level 40. 

Scaling is completely wrong: even in t3 it drags for 30 min of a boring game from lvl20 to lvl 30 then it escalates quickly and becomes very hard in just 10 minutes going up exponentially.  The time-window where game is fairly balanced is so tiny its ridiculous, because even the best maxed weapons quickly fall off and you have to abuse op scaling abilities.  

We are forced to waste half-hour for 10-15 minutes of fun. The scaling of endless missions needs to be smoothed. And we need higher-level nodes for vet players. 

To DEL's credit they buffed the Infested and uncapped the health scaling, but still it takes a long wait to get to challenging levels (most people never play that long to even make the HP cap relevant)

Gimping yourself is not an option, it 1) doesn't work in coop game  2) defies the whole point of a game with upgraedes and levelling up 

Edited by Monolake

Do you want a challenge? Why don't you play without mods? That doesn't sound so challenging now, doesn't it?

You don't really get the point. I do it all the time, when you formaed a weapon/warframe there is no mods on it. 

The point is to be able to use the full potential of a weapon such as 6x forma lanka where most of the time it overkills with 150k+ damage. 

They add mods such as dual elemental mods in the events which makes some weapons really powerful now, so might aswell increase the level. 

As I said, I don't want them to increase the overall level of all ennemies, cause it might disadvantage other players, but just 1 planet that has higher level than 50. So I can enjoy EXT missions, HiJack, Capture, etc... without being in the Void all the time, I kinda like other planets too

Old alerts went up to level 65 during the first iteration of damage 2.0

IE if you got a Pluto alert, a 15 wave is guaranteed level 65 mob.

This is Ceres obviously and soloed.

Then it was "streamlined" multiple times.

This was how it looked.

hRw4VeN.jpg

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/138488-damage-20why-i-stopped-playing-warframe/page-2

Edited by fatpig84

The balancing of this game is really what needs to be readjusted. Infinite power creep won't solve anything.

A good start (in my opinion) is to add cooldowns to Warframe abilities, so it'd actually be hard to destroy everything without either skill or team work.

Edited by Vallerian

The balancing of this game is really what needs to be readjusted. Infinite power creep won't solve anything.

A good start (in my opinion) is to add cooldowns to Warframe abilities, so it'd actually be hard to destroy everything without either skill or team work.

Then you deny me the ability to solo defense because I feel like it.

Because even your 6 forma'd weapons don't kill them reliably anymore because of the ridiculous armor scaling.

I used an Ignis.

Ignis = 4k+ DPS on the best builds.

As far as I know, there is no major changes to the Grineer other than blast taking a back seat.

And this was during Ignis having a 1% proc rate.

Edited by fatpig84