Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Not Level 50+ Enemies Mission?

SuperBadPig

No, Higher level mobs become bullet sponges.

how about mid levels that have firepower similar to level 80's like the avalanche event were careless people got one shoted by level 15 detron crewmen.

Maybe on another solar system in the milky way colonized by other factions accessible via +1500 conclave rating with no taxis allowed.

I know its power creep but we must satisfy the battle hardned veterans! so lets give them a place to exercise power creep away from normal players who just want to enjoy the game.

Edited by H.Katsura_999

Then you deny me the ability to solo defense because I feel like it.

I used an Ignis.

Ignis = 4k+ DPS on the best builds.

As far as I know, there is no major changes to the Grineer other than blast taking a back seat.

And this was during Ignis having a 1% proc rate.

Like every coop game does, you cant go solo as far as you can with a team.

AFAIR armor scaling was even toned down from 2013 but HP growth was increased. 

No, Higher level mobs become bullet sponges.

how about mid levels that have firepower similar to level 80's like the avalanche event were careless people got one shoted by level 15 detron crewmen.

Maybe on another solar system in the milky way colonized by other factions accessible via +1500 conclave rating with no taxis allowed.

I know its power creep but we must satisfy the battle hardned veterans! so lets give them a place to exercise power creep away from normal players who just want to enjoy the game.

Thats T4 already or NM enemies, still its a drag until 25-30 min as you oneshot everything. But then levels skyrocket, I cant stress how broken the growth of levels is, after 40 min they become complete bullet sponges, because levels go up much faster 40 min = lvl60 already and armor stacks on HP so in just 10 minutes game goes from easy to very hard.  You spend more time waiting than playing at the balanced levels.

Every game with designed progress have you beat lvl1 to get to lvl2 etc etc and gain appropriately higher level gear on the way that allows you to beat higher levels.  In Warframe you can get high-level gear almost right away and then you cant even get access to high level enemies, you cant unlock them. you have to waste time waiting for them every game.