Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guerrilla Fixes To Make Mods Management Instantly 30% More Functional

dadaddadada

The following will improve eye-recognition of the mods:
1) when collapsed, mod background/image should not grey-out. Colors matter.
2) when collapsed, mod background/image should collapse at the center, not at the extreme top.

Reference images:

MB2Xqrh.pnghcYTp7P.png

When collapsed, the mod zooms on the upper hand of the saryn. Instead, if it collapses in a more recognition-friendly position like on the head/center that would make my visual cortex happy.

3) Tapping a letter on your keyboard should scroll the mod lists all the way to the mods starting with that letter.

I mean seriously, didn't they thought about that? I refuse to believe so.

Edited by dadaddadada

except , the hard draw line of the  sword - makes it looks like some of the broken / starter type mods

i 've noticed this with some other mods,  that when truncated look like they have a broken  slash through them , clasping mods just seems like the wrong way to go   .   

When collapsed, the mod zooms on the upper hand of the saryn. Instead, if it collapses in a more recognition-friendly position like on the head/center that would make my visual cortex happy.

I don't think saryn's face makes the melee damage mod more recognizable than showing the sword.

I think in most cases the extreme top part of the mod pic is the most recognizable part.

Edited by Naftal