Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #36

[DE]Rebecca

As without saying: What's the status on 14.5 for the Console Tenno?

Ok, Survival has grown to be a bother for me and others, no doubt. The lengths we go through to get the Keys (Especially T4 Survival) is very annoying for our key to be wasted when RNG decides we aren't worthy. So due to Excavation's great feedback, can we see Excavation eventually replacing Survival as a gamemode entirely or will it just be a new Key?

May seem like a really silly/ignorant question, but is it not easy enough to impliment the ability to switch main-hand? I'd like to finally play a left handed character!

Are you looking to switch the camera to the other side? If so, just press H. If you want to literally switch hands, then yea....lol 

What about the idea of instead of having Ability mods in the droptables, clogging them up with mods we don't actually need, they're just sold for credits in the market? That way players can easily have abilities at different ranks at once, and we don't get a million Tail Winds.

And my clan didn't finish the research on the Glaxion until after the event ended. Will there be any way to get more Cryotic between now and the update that makes those missions regularly accessable?

1. Can you make the Kubrow smaller?

2. Can you have the Kubrow default to stand behind the characters off hand, instead of in front of the characters on hand in the way of targeting?

3. Can we get some chat customization options, so we can stop it fading out in 3-4 seconds for example?

This covers my two main pet peeves atm.

oh and 4. Have you considered an Infested Styled Warframe, Designed by the Tenno based on Infested research?

Edited by Ebondevil

Will we ever get an improvement on the trading system? I am fine with the current daily trade limit, but it would be nice to be able to trade everything, and potentially have an auction system where players can simply post what they want to buy and sell and not have to sit in the trade feed the whole time.

Will the next prime access be coming out soon, it has been a while since the last one?

Will we be seeing the +status +damage mods hit the nightmare missions anytime soon?

Lastly, can we ever expect new planets or even a whole new system? I have played every planet already and would love to maybe get to travel to a different solar system.

Edited by Gorkhelek

1) Instead of finding ways to balance the "necessary" mods (Serration, Pressure Point, etc.), why not scale the damage modifier with the level of the weapon? It would give a better feel of progression to weapons over time instead of them being lackluster until it was high enough to equip a damage mod.

2) Can we have drop rates/quantity scale with enemy level? It would allow for more risk/reward to play higher level planets and/or longer defense/survivals.

Increase the variety of playing styles of the game please.

Now most of the players are just rushing to the destination and smashing all the things in between. They often regard this as a fast pace game.

I would like to see some stealth type mission with distinctive rewards if successfully completed being stealthy the whole time.

Actually there are missions that can be played stealthy but no one cares, as stealthy style do not give you any rewards and you spend too much time on it.  So giving USEFUL rewards for not triggering alarms and not being noticed can do the thing.

As stealthy missions are somehow more challenging, players might prefer solo on those mission. Give special rewards for solos also please.

You'll will need more silent weapons to achieve this. Either add more silent weapons, or giving silent components as an-add on for the weapons.

so basically 

1. stealthy type missions - once you are noticed / triggered the alarm, mission failed.

2. Giving distinctive rewards for being stealthy during any mission types.

3. Giving distinctive rewards for solo plays.

4. Giving more silent weapons.

By adding these, the playing styles of this game would be greatly improved and make it more appealing!

Thanks!!!

I've had this idea for a while now and i really want to see it implemented.

a mod slider would be great addition to Warframe. instead of having multiple of the same mod for different ranks we can lower or raise rank on a mod assuming you have already have unlocked said rank.

example: you have a max rank serration and a new weapon that you ranked to 5. you cant put your serration on because the mod is too high! with the slider just lower it and slap it on. no more exceeding weapon capacity.

To DE who's made my favorite game of all time, here is my question!

Parkour: I know it's been mentioned that others have wanted some form of improvements to parkour and or levels to implement it more. The one thing thing I want to ask is where did the parkour go in the void missions that we had last year? I felt that the original void vaults were an amazing way to utilize and learn the parkour aspects in the game that really made you feel like a ninja.

Is there anyway we may be able to experience the joy that was the parkour vault tile sets or something similar once more in the near future?

Will you consider adding better rewards to scanning? The informative rewards that it provides right now mean little when looking things up in the wiki serves the same purpose and more.

Will you consider adding incentives to exploring the levels, like adding decent/exclusive drops to the crates and lockers hidden away in the nooks and dead end tiles?

Any plans on adding non-essential 'segments' besides Nav Segments and Kubrow Incubator to further upgrade our ship?

Also, stealth challenges DO NOT WORK when everyone else can have a different challenge. Will this be addressed?

Edited by Telapoopy

Got a lot of questions coming up, so I'm sorry if they were already asked earlier.

Coptering vs Parkour seriously needs to be discussed.  Coptering invalidates sprint based mods and makes heavier weapons look less useful.

Are heavy weapons going to get a balance pass? Are lots of other weapons/frames going to get a balance pass?

Is there going to be a balance pass on the polarities? At this moment having a D polarity on a weapon is a borderline disadvantage.

Are the continuous weapons going to be fixed or at least rebalanced?

Are the mastery rank of different weapons/frames going to be revamped? Because right now the mastery rank on the supra is 7 and the MR in the boltor prime is 2. Weapon tiers are practically non-existent in regards to mastery.

Why was Volt's ability to make bullets hit-scan and lost falloff damage removed from electric shield? And will he be getting other changes?

Why was the mod screen overhauled?

Is transmutation going to be revamped? Because right now it's impossibly random and pricey.

Are the prime warframes/weapons ever going to balanced? Some primes are sidegrades at best (ember prime) and others are blatantly better (boltor prime/ rhino prime).

Is Kubrow AI going to be revamped? Because when their AI acts up they become less reliable than sentinels, but more costly.

When will Nekros be revisited? Right now he's little more than a farming frame.

And lastly, when is the farming going to be turned down? I remember in an old Devstream (can't remember which one) that you guys stated farming in warframe would be reduced, and considering warframe's state now (farming kubrow mods is atrocious, a decaying resource, farming for rare stance mods, etc.) it seems that farming has only been increased with the exception of trading.