Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #36

[DE]Rebecca

Regarding the Oberon changes!

Hugely enjoying Hallowed Ground now, but is there any thought on extending the size of the field so that it casts under Oberon's feet?

A change like this would make the skill so much more dynamic and reactive to changing environments. Right now that little step forward you must take is actually very difficult to do in hectic situations.

First off, thanks for all that you do. Warframe has been the game that I have been hoping for a long long time. My question is in regards to drop rates. Are they working as intended? I ask this as once I returned to WF during the run up to Operation Breeding Grounds I began the frantic hunt for all those new shinnies. However as I have come to find out there is either a great hiccup in the RNG or we are in need of a clarification of the true rarity of mods.

For example: I have now been farming for the Crimson Dervish stance since release. During this time I have accrued, as of last count, at least 92 Heated Charge, an uncommon mod. In my thinking at some point I should have come across the Dervish at least once. In this same time frame I have been farming I have only received 1 Contagious Spread, an uncommon just the same as Heated Charge. Is there an internal categorization for mods? If this is the case, could this be better communicated to the player so that we can better gauge how much time we will need to put into hunting down these mods? I believe the information would allow players to make a choice between continuing the hunt or trading for what they want. So is the drop table working as intended? If it is, great! Could you then just give us a clearer way to see this on the cards?

Example: Common-

Common Common, Uncommon Common, Rare Common ( shorthand on Mod Card could be CC, UC,RC)

Uncommon- etc...

Rare- etc...

Hello from the Bluegrass.

Edited by Jinkaza

Heyo.

My questions are about Warframe appearance customization and accessories.

Do you have plans to add general accessories (Like a strap of Orokin fiber that glows in the same fashion as the Asa syndana does) that are not armor pieces and can be placed to any of the slots that armor pieces go? And if so, could there be an option to manually adjust the position, angle and scale slightly for those pieces?

This one needs a bit of explaining, so bear with me. (har har)

As I have made a forum post about this AND have contacted Megan about, shortly after the first release of Silva&Aegis I found what at first appeared as a graphical bug, but upon closer look could be turned into a feature. Thread can be found here -> https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/274696-tinted-energy-colors-why-is-this-not-a-thing/

Question is... Do you have plans to add secondary colors to things, like color tinting or shading?

Think of it like this - You look at a Lato that has a Red primary and Green secondary color. You look at the lato from the side and it appears to be red. Then you slowly turn the lato to the side, and the red area shifts to green towards the end right before the area is not visible anymore.

Here an odd question for the DEV's. Do any of you role play (IE. adnd. Lotro, Warframe roleplay forums.) and if so what kind of characters do you play?

Oh and one more thing can we please get some more lore revealed in game and more quest to unlock that lore.

OH yeah, about your new tactical quest. I'm now rank 15 found it very difficult to perticipate in the last alert due to that fact that all my frame and weapons are maxed. Taking all my mods of I was able to get to the 700 conclaive but i was unable to achieve the 500 requirement I know there are others that found this to be the same I found it very unfair to veteran players. I thought this was your concept for the new pvp tiles not for pve. So I ask that the next time you come up with a tactical alert that you keep in mind that your cutting players out of it by dropping the conclaive so low.

I would also like to see the exact damage my frames ultimates do. (IE. Valkyr, Ash, Rhino. Oberon. etc. ) what is the exact numbers for their damage when modded and how it is changed when swapping mods

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

1. Is Survival going to disappear for good?

Is the new Excavation mission going to FULLY replace the current Survival levels? Because I really enjoy playing Survival missions, but also the new Excavation. Isn't there an option to keep the good old Survival missions?

2. New Warframe?

I saw the ideas of a new Warframe at a stream lately, called Arma. When does it come?

3. Are there going to be more Kubrow customization options and races?

4. Rhino / Frost, how many health left?

Is there ever going to be an option to add the health of Snow Globe (Frost) and Iron Skin (Rhino) to the HUD? Like you can see the health of your kubrow or sentinel.

5. Are there going to be allied status notifications?

I would like to see in my HUD when a Trinity's Blessing is activated or Valkyr's Warcry.. Rhino's Roar.. Et cetera.

Edited by Sehrazad

1. Is Survival going to disappear for good?

Is the new Excavation mission going to FULLY replace the current Survival levels? Because I really enjoy playing Survival missions, but also the new Excavation. Isn't there an option to keep the good old Survival missions?

2. New Warframe?

I saw the ideas of a new Warframe at a stream lately, called Arma. When does it come?

1. Survival is not disappearing, it is staying on levels that are on spaceships, Excavation is only replacing survival on Planets.

2, Arma is a fan concept, not a confirmed frame by DE, in prime time they have been doing in addition to the normal fan art section, fan concept of the week and one week Arma was chosen for that. Link to it: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/283913-warframe-concept-arma-the-dark-knight/

1. Survival is not disappearing, it is staying on levels that are on spaceships, Excavation is only replacing survival on Planets.

2, Arma is a fan concept, not a confirmed frame by DE, in prime time they have been doing in addition to the normal fan art section, fan concept of the week and one week Arma was chosen for that. Link to it: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/283913-warframe-concept-arma-the-dark-knight/

Ah, I didn't notice both of these things. Thanks for the reply. :)

1) Mod clarification has always been an issue and, even as a rank 13 character, I am still confused how melee mods effect melee based frames. What is/will be done to make this more obvious to new and older players? (Because of the ambiguity it is hard to tell if the wiki is even correct.)

2) When will I be able to tell the difference between my rare 3, rare 4, rare 5, and legendary fusion cores? (jk, I never had a legendary fusion core :( )

3) Will you consider making hotkeys for quickly navigating to the different UI's in our Tenno ships? This would drastically reduce the excessive amount of clicks and mouse movement currently required in order to maximize one's 'fun per hour'.

1) How's the progress on Focus system and Proxy Wars going? We haven't heard a whole lot on it lately.

2) Are other attack animations in Stances going to be changed; like jumping attack sliding attack, etc.? So far, only Gleaming Talon has a non-combo change with Jump attack.

3) Rebalancing of single swords and daggers, maybe? Single swords are okay at best and single daggers seem good in damage, but tremendously lack in speed and crit (which daggers are usually suppose to be for).

Prime is only for Warframes so far, but we do have a Dragon weapon now, and under the circumstances, making a Dragon Excal wouldn't be that bad an idea. You can keep your Founders items.

How generous.

Besides, if we're going THAT way, I can just as well point out that there's also a "Dex" modification for weapons.

1 - What about the change of the so needed Forma to build rooms on Dojo? Every room needs a Forma, and to some players that like to build Dojo alone like me, it's hard to deal with. Maybe a Forma-like item crafted with Argon Crystal, to add some reason to drop so much Crystals every time you run Infested Invasions?

2 - Dojo Decoration Packs. What about some packs of decoration itens do Dojo, like a Grineer Pack with statues of some Grineer Boss, or a Corpus Pack with Containers and MOA's Cabinet?

3 - Again with Formas: I see some Clan Tech Weapons that need the Forma to build, and came with no polarity. If you use a Forma to build something, that thing needs at least one polarity, or it's a waste of Forma.

4 - About the Infesteds, we have basically three tipes: the Runners-like, the Crawlers-like and the Octodad Ancients-like. We know that you will release more variants, but what about more "pre-historic" (to not say more ancients) variants? Example: we go to Derelict to deal with Infesteds, who are supposed to be there since the old war, just like Lotus say about Lephantis on Assassination mission. Why we still see the same Infesteds we see everytime in Mars, Jupiter and the rest of System? Some type of "elder" Infesteds would be good to see on Derelict.

5 - More Infesteds: In invasions agaist these guys, the faction that own the node help you. Why not have some Boss help against Phorid? I know that Phorid are the "Infected Boss" of the planet, but it's strange to see Raptor turning into a giant-red-Grineer Infested. If not the Boss himself helping during the mission, you can add some talks, like Darvo have on the quest that you release him.

Well, thanks for the attention, and keep the awesome work guys. 

Hey, looking forward to the stream. 

Questions:

1. Recently decided i wanted to solo lephantis and so i went and killed it. While fighting i realised that this boss was tough. Bearing in mind i was using a maxed out braton prime, akbronko prime and dragon nik. (played frost). My question is this, when will we see bosses that not only deliver the epic feeling of fighting that lephantis does but also deliver the difficulty? because other bosses even with tactics literally hop between immortal phases where as lephantis cant simply be bursted down.

2. Any news on the focus system at all?

3. Will archwing be customizable?

4. Will we be able to dock our ships into a player lobby for each planet? (my idea  for this would be that to do missions on planets you have to actually travel between these outposts which hold lobbies where you can see other tenno running around etc. This was displayed at one point before the ships were announced. It just feels as though the world of warframe is alot smaller now as we are confined to our little space mobile!)

5. Will we be seeing weapons that parts cannot be traded for? Personally i dislike the prime trading as it removes the value of owning a prime wep or warframe. So what im asking is if there will be something other than prime weapons that require parts to be farmed such as weapons from the secret bosses but from a more reliable source like a Tier mission etc.

6. NEED MORE COMBOS ON POLEARMS. Also we need more stances for EXISTING weapons not just a single stance for every new wep you decide to make. There could be ALOT of variation between playstyles just by adding more stance types to existing weapons. For example defensive stances. They cause your attacks to be slower but consume MUCH less endurance while also granting you 20% damage mitigation while you melee weapon is equipped as well as performing blocks during the combos making you much more survivable. (just a thought)

Edited by Thunderlime