Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #36

[DE]Rebecca

When will you remove ability modules from the droptables?

I mean...seriously...there is no point in having them :s

It doesnt matter where you get your frame. Platinum, Crafting, Prime packets...they all come with a full set of abilites, and i think you cant sell them when you have just one left...so whats the point of having a stuffed droptable like that?

With each frame, Kubrow and sentinel, we will get more and more unwanted drops...is that realy what you want?

I will combine the questions from 2 comments that I feel should be addressed:

Speaking of Kubrows, the Sunika is the least overall useful Kubrow breed due to it's extremely niche ability that is Unleashed, could be see a buff/tweak to make it useful in gameplay outside of Capture?

I know the focus might be on some frames right now, but are the earlier frames going to be looked at as well? Namely Excalibur and Frost, who besides the one ability, 3 out of 4 easily fall short in terms of usefulness on their own and when compared to other frames'.

and

1. Why can the Kubrow not automatically walk around the ship, why do you have to always do the ESC? It's a tad annoying.

5. Will we ever be able to do red crits. with melee. It would be nice for those of us that like to go solely melee. (ie. no weapons but melee.)

1.) Will the Invasions return to the drop tables of the planet they're taking place on, or is Phorid destined to drop Argon Crystals forever?

2.) Will we be able to convert Argon into other Resources at any point in time, i'm sitting on 50+ Argon having built every item that requires the resource, just watching them melt away slowly.

3.) Stalkers Blueprint Droprates seem extremely messed up. After over half a year of farming i have now obtained two dozen Dread Blueprints, and still have to get Despair or Hate. It's rather frustrating, especially when to the entertainment of my squad he drops 2 Dread Blueprints from a single death.

4.) Will we see more non-robotic Corpus Bosses than just Alad V and Nef Anyo in the future?

5.) i've heard circulating rumors about a Stalker Questline, anything true about that? (he is my favourite character in the warframe universe and a general badass)

Are the Archwing sections going to be directly tied to survival, like implied in the trailer from Tenno Live, or are they going to be more like a unique set of missions themselves?

Personally, I'd love if it there were levels with a focus on Archwing, or using it as an alternative to enter say an assassination or an exterminate mission on the Archwing to give us a stealth option.

Thanks for your thoughts on this guys and girls :)

With the introduction of ice damage hybrid mods through Crystite Cryotic Front, two more elemental mods (Northwind and Deep Freeze) no longer provide any upside at all over the event mods which provide the same benefit, plus an extra benefit, while being at a lower cost than even the nightmare mods.

Can we get theese two, and Shocking Touch, buffed to 90% added damage now? (And also Ice Storm to 60% added damage.)

And what about the status chance mods? They were never very good to begin with and now getting one feels like getting another Well of Life drop.

Also, i hope to see Archwing footage.

Edited by Dualstar

Will you be adding gestures? I understand to keep the feel of the Tenno,but they're silent so why not add interactive gestures,such as a tenno raising its hand for a high five and pressing interact with it high fives,something along that line,It'd be nice to see the Tenno show SOME emotion,like the kubrow interaction (but in all honestly i just picture them glancing from the side and raising an eyebrow like "okay ill love you,just this once though,so dont get full of yourself") like a gesture wheel,with interactive and solo

1. We have several snipers but their zoom optics make it difficult to engage even on medium range combat which is as far as you can get at the moment. There are only probably 3 chambers with long enough range for snipers to be effective.

Question is this: Are you going to feature bigger maps, and possibly with more verticality for snipers to take advantage off? 

2. Can we have maps outside of the ships like we did once? I mean come on, archwing, but we don't dare to step outside without it? It's just vacuum, ain't a big deal!

P.S.

Doors still eat people to this day.

Edited by DarkBabylon

When Will we be able to glitch fixes, For example, players that run and jump to walls still can glitch out of the map and die, but when trying to revive the player only is still out of the map when will you fix bugs? Im not interested in new conent but a stable game that does freeze when I go to add to mods, or when I got to jump and fall out of the map there is clearly alot of bugs that havent been fixed. I buy platium and this tends to ruin my gameplay I dont like having to wait till someone else clutchs a mission just cause I fell out of the map cause There wasnt a bug fix, nor did anyone mention it.50+

if your asking what system Im playing/platform it would be pc. I like the settings but I honestly feel like players need to have better control over the graphics I've tried turning them down to low/off but with v snyc on it tends to get around 40-50fps at best. Its not like Im running a S#&$t computer, I spent 1.5k for this computer i7 quad cores, 8gb memory, 1tb hard-drive, but yet this still has issues? I mean I can run gmod Better then this game .-. Im sorry if people dont like my opion on the game Im just stating my side. Another side note will you try to enhance the preformance of the game, I noticed that one of the reason's I lagg during the game is disk use.

Question 1: Melee 3.0? Can we get rid of the Channeling Energy into Melee weapons, and give us a Melee combat system similar to Vindictus where you can use basic attacks and Smash attacks, Left Mouse Button would be basic attack, Right Mouse Button would be Smash Attack, and E would be the new Guard.

Question 2: Improvements for Stealth and Stealth based frames. Like for instance if you use Loki's Stealth you cant currently just go up to another enemy that you have engaged and try for a stealth kill. change it so that you can still do stealth kills after using Stealth or Ash's smoke thing to make enemies not know your there, if that was fixed i would play Loki all day long.

Question 3: Craftable Mods?

Oh yay.

This should be fun.

Only questions I have are...

1) The new modding UI is nice and all but, I myself and a few others as I've seen, we want a search function. It would really make it more easier for users who know what they're looking for.

2) What else can we expect with the Archwing? Aside from the trailer, all we saw is just some space shoot-y goodness and a sword too. Will there be something along the lines of free roaming in space? What kinda quests will go along with Archwings as well?

3) Did you enjoy the weather in Seattle? It rains a lot here!

4) How will the rewards be with the new missions that will replace survival? The last Prime Time I watched, I think it was Glen, who said something about the rewards getting tweaked for those types of missions.

5) At TennoLive you guys talked about player-made quests. I'm kinda curious as to how this will be done. How are they made? Do the people who do it get items? How are these items mass produced for dispersion? (Assuming that there isn't a limit to how many people can do a quest and get the item.) ((Kinda like how clans or whatever have the battle pay reserve for rail conflicts.))

6) What ever happened to that weapon skin contest you guys talked about? I wanna do that too!

7) Since Oberon got some changes, is there any one else who might get tweaked?

8) What happens when Lotus gets into her 'happy-juice' and talks to Tenno?

(Edit: more questions came to mind. Hope you guys see them!)

Edited by blazingcobalt

What is going on with the Focus system?

Token system? Token System.

Can we please get more ways to earn T4 keys? I don't like having to play the same game mode over and over when I want T4 keys.

Edited by Gorg50