Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Warframe Is A Sequel After The Game, " Dark Sector"

zavienh5

I know that some people found this out, but like 90% of the players do not know about it.  Anyways I just found that out, Excalibur Prototype Skin and the Glaive are actually from the game, "Dark Sector".  The Dark Sector Rails actually have a story to tell.  Excalibur is actually the protagonist from Dark Sector named Hayden Tenno.  The Glaive from his arm is from a technology virus, something that has the word Tenno in it, and it got infected on Hayden which aloud him to spring the Glaive from his hand and throw it.  So this means that Excalibur was the only one asleep from the prologue because he was the earlier Tenno.  I'm thinking that I think I'm figuring out the Lore for Warframe now.

Dark Sector: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Sector

Hayden Tenno: Hayden Tenno - Dark Sector Wiki

Dark Sector with Warframe story connection: Story and History - WARFRAME Wiki

If anyone has any idea or played the game "Dark Sector" please share some ideas of Lore connection below.  If we shared information together, we might as well figure out who Lotus really is because in some Dark Sector screenshots, I saw Lotus symbols in-game.

I will edit later because there is some functions that are not allowed on my school's computer.

Edited by zavienh5

It's not really a sequel. More of a spiritual successor.

At this point, there is enough conflicting information to where we don't know whether it is a straight sequel or a spiritual successor. DE has stated things that can confirm both of these things.

I'm just confused, now I want to play the game Dark Sector so I can make connections and share more vivid information on forums

Barely anyone? Have you read even a single lore thread recently? This is common knowledge by now.

I have 300 hrs in Warframe and I go on Region chat and chat in-game and ask people about Warframe lore connection with Dark Sector, no one knows, even the veterans dont have a single clue

I'm just confused, now I want to play the game Dark Sector so I can make connections and share more vivid information on forums

I've played Dark Sector. Other than the lotus emblem, Technocyte, and Hayden Tenno there's not really any connection to Warframe. Even if they are set in the same universe, the events of Warframe take place centuries after the events of Dark Sector.

I've played Dark Sector. Other than the lotus emblem, Technocyte, and Hayden Tenno there's not really any connection to Warframe. Even if they are set in the same universe, the events of Warframe take place centuries after the events of Dark Sector.

ik, but there has to be more..... :3

I'm just so curious now

It's not really a sequel. More of a spiritual successor.

[DE]Megan confirmed Dark Sector as Warframe's prequel(for want of a better word).

Direct quote from Megan:

"Warframe Lore
It’s without surprise that the Proto Armor has raised questions about the Lore of Warframe. For many players, Dark Sector was the beginning. The Proto Armor has indicated that yes, Dark Sector and Warframe are inextricably linked. Stay tuned for more!"

Edited by Kylecrafts