Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Results: Operation Cryotic Front

[DE]Rebecca

Isn't that funny, that's exactly the order of smallest to largest clans. Bigger clans have a bigger inactive user percentage I guess?

that is correct. warbros in particular has less that 300 active members due to several issues, most of our still active players were encouraged to do 10k minimun, with 15k runs done however we could do them.

Congrats to the 4 guys who had more time, patience and luck to beat our top score.  Our 4th player  ThatWhatIDesire crashed, hope he deservingly gets on the score boards too. 

UBYZb3O.png

Congratulations to you guys too, for being the only non-Warbros to break 30k.

Judicators Deadly Squad:15,885

KG Krankegamer: 11,864

WARBREED: 6,986

Eingreiftrupp: 5,438

Warbros Prime: 3,514

These numbers are not correct. Even though a clan could have been at max size at the start of the event, you will need to know how many people were there when the event started as indicated in the patch notes that there only the scores of the members at the start of the event are counted.. Any additional joins or people leaving during the event will change this score.

As I am with WARBREED I took care of of our score tracking by putting everything into a spreadsheet and manually updating the the scores of everyone. The spreadsheet was started within hours of the event starting so there is a very low chance that we might have had a last minute invite get accepted, but when it was created we were at 99 members. The last update on this spreadsheet was made 3 1/2 hours prior to the scores closing which indicated that the average for our members was 7166.