Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Results: Operation Cryotic Front

[DE]Rebecca

These numbers are not correct. Even though a clan could have been at max size at the start of the event, you will need to know how many people were there when the event started as indicated in the patch notes that there only the scores of the members at the start of the event are counted.. Any additional joins or people leaving during the event will change this score.

As I am with WARBREED I took care of of our score tracking by putting everything into a spreadsheet and manually updating the the scores of everyone. The spreadsheet was started within hours of the event starting so there is a very low chance that we might have had a last minute invite get accepted, but when it was created we were at 99 members. The last update on this spreadsheet was made 3 1/2 hours prior to the scores closing which indicated that the average for our members was 7166.

Same with Quasars,we had about 80 inactives during event... which was a big handicap to our efforts. No excuses, but our average score per player is 6.5k, with some clan mates not really participating in event.

Edited by --Q--Akrasul

Same with Quasars,we had about 80 inactives during event... which was a big handicap to our efforts. No excuses, but our average score per player is 6.5k, with some clan mates not really participating in event.

If someone doesn't show up, that's one thing, but if they come on, and refuse to run the event, or participate.. I don't have room for time for that kind of madness. I'm not going to let any player(s) hold back the efforts of the clan, or get a free ride to "glory-town". I've had lots of statue bandwagon applicants, and those are the ones that never do anything.

When it comes to applying to join competitive clans, I swear 9/10 applicants miss the fact that it means they have to knuckle up with us all.

"Oooh Shiny!"

If someone doesn't show up, that's one thing, but if they come on, and refuse to run the event, or participate.. I don't have room for time for that kind of madness. I'm not going to let any player(s) hold back the efforts of the clan, or get a free ride to "glory-town". I've had lots of statue bandwagon applicants, and those are the ones that never do anything.

When it comes to applying to join competitive clans, I swear 9/10 applicants miss the fact that it means they have to knuckle up with us all.

"Oooh Shiny!"

Yeh, reconsidering our recruitment policy.... Its not to say that my clan mates did not do a good job, because they did.... Just a few bad apples who don't listen....

Forgot to say "CONGRATULATION TO OUR BROS FROM WABREED" Keep it up!!!

Edited by --Q--Akrasul

This event was a lot of fun, and I really loved the open environments on Europa!

Had a great time watching the score board and seeing Warbros rise up to the top.

Thanks for teaching me everything about this game and answering all of my questions, you guys are the best.